What's new

Start them young!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Glad to have you here...There is a fair amount of people here in the early 20's - mid-30's :thumbsup:

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
CaptainEvers said:
It's kind of like saying at the end of a letter "Thank you for your quick response!".. Sure there is a chance they will ignore you, but you are hoping to hoax them into doing what you want.. I took psychology in college..

It's a medium sized company, we do about 10m in sales a year and have about 90 employees with 3 branches..

As for cigars, I dont like anything spicy.. I tried a Te-Amo, but was not a big fan.. Since my body doesn't accept caffine very well, I liked the Graycliff I had once.. Nice little coffee blend to it at times, like a CAO.... Basically, anything not spicy or too strong.. I'm still learning the rights and wrongs though..

Thanks for the replies and questions.. I feel loved already..
Welcome and pick up some Flor de Oliva naturals if you like creamy but not spicy!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
:welcome: it's nice to see someone else in my age range 'round here I think I may be the youngest at 21, but don't quote me. Stick around you'll have a lot of fun here!

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
jasontp said:
:welcome: it's nice to see someone else in my age range 'round here I think I may be the youngest at 21, but don't quote me. Stick around you'll have a lot of fun here!
20 here :smokingbo