What's new

Started My Sleeve. added some color

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
So I started my sleeve for my left arm over the weekend. Just did some outlines. Will prob go back in for color in a couple weeks.

The over all theme is Cigars and Poker Thought I would share.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
New addition 3/17/2012

Here are more pictures of some recent work, I got the spartan helmet done after the opus, and then this weekend I got the liga lion with the T52 done. Will be going back in about 3 weeks to get the other side with the No. 9.

Added 8/24
got the Liga 9 worked on last weekend here are 2 pics one of the 9 and then the side with the top almost done. Next we will start on the Royal flush on the for arm, after that will start tying the top and bottom together.

Last edited:

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Looks great, Josh! can't wait to see the finished product.

Crypto Sailor

Loose Lips Sink Ships
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hey if thats something that he loves and those smokes make him happy (and look sick) I dont see anything wrong with it. Looks better than if he were to just get a cigar tatooed on him.
That would be even gay'er IMO...I never knew anybody could love a cigar that much. I've seen people get some wierd shit tattooed.

I.E. Pete has the opus symbol; however he's in the cigar industry!

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
That would be even gay'er IMO...I never knew anybody could love a cigar that much. I've seen people get some wierd shit tattooed.

I.E. Pete has the opus symbol; however he's in the cigar industry!
To each their own. People get much, much, much stupider shit tattooed on themselves every day. It's something that's a part of his life that he really likes and appreciates. I see nothing wrong with it.

Better than shit like this chick in england got: