What's new

Started My Sleeve. added some color

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Wow! Can't wait to see the completed Liga work. Quite a few of you guys have taken the plunge with the Liga Lion lately, I'm considering it myself.

BrandonP

Cigar King Scottsdale
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Funny, one of the guys I work with at the King just got the lion done. In Nica, on the cigar safari trip in fact!

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Yes I do it's a small dragon I got at the age of 16. I wouldn't have made a comment hadn't I had a tattoo or have friends whom are tattoo artist.

Sent from Crypto Sailor's iPhone using Tapatalk
Just curious. To me tattoo's are like cigars everyone has their own different tastes in what they like and are willing to smoke or put on their body. Personally I would never get a tribal tattoo or stars. Because I dont like that look, I want tattoos that no one else will probably have, granted someone might have the liga lion or the opus logo but not the way I will have the over all sleeve done. I have 8-11 tattoos depending if you count these as 1 or 4, all of them except 1 are original designs, and all of them mean something to me.

I didnt get this as a "brand" tattoo its part of an over all idea that incorporates cigars and Poker which are to huge things in my life. Especially over the past couple years, and I know cigars will be part of my life for a long time to come.

I looked at alot of the different bands I have collected and gave a handfull to my artist and after looking at all of them felt these 4 were the best for the over all theme and feeling. I liked his thought, I like the design of all of these logos and bands, I can also remember the first time I had each one of these cigars.

Any ways enough kind of defending myself.

Glad alot of you guys like the work.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
looks good so far brotha. I have half my sleeve finished and go in a few weeks for another all day session. I have a skull smoking a cigar on my forearm and my dad's initials are on the cigar band.

And you should never feel the need to defend your tattoo choices. You do them for yourself, not someone else. People might not always agree with your choices but you may not always agree with theirs either.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
dude, nice work! NOT a tatoo person myself, as a caveat. and i CAN see the whole problem with using branding images as tatoos. in this case, it works. we are all too invested in these brands, and have gotten joy, peace, and good memories from these and other cigars. i think it's cool that you will see your ink, and remember a good moment shared over an opus or liga.

oh, and show those off at events, might score you some swag! o)