What's new

Stogie Geeks

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Have been listening the last couple weeks to all the podcasts. Been through about 8 shows so far.
I really like the fact that you guys talk about a LOT of cigars and how they smoke/rate in your minds. The only problem is that most of the stuff you guys really love are old, hidden away stuff that the normal guy has no chance at haha.
Your audio quality is good, and it's nice to have others in "Studio B" with you guys once in a while.
Overall its multiple 5-packs, if not box worthy for sure.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
haha ! thanks for the support, not a bad thought either, I've been trying to incorporate new releases and some of my fav budget smokes as of late

It's a bit tough with the limited releases by the time we smoke them they are gone, the recent viaje's are a great example

But I'll make sure to include some more regular releases per your suggestion

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a bit tough with the limited releases by the time we smoke them they are gone, the recent viaje's are a great example

But I'll make sure to include some more regular releases per your suggestion
I know what you mean... I also get the other extreme out here... with no real B&M to speak of, I end up not getting my grimy fingers on any of the new and limited stuff until they become available (in most cases IF they become available) to regular west coast schmos like me... Plus I am a little behind the 8-ball and keep a section in the humi for stuff to do future episodes on... I guess I just need to smoke more. It is a tough job and all... :ccool:

Keep up the great work, guys! :)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have to agree, great show! In the past two weeks, I've gone through all your shows 2-3 times. (I drive 12-14 hrs a day, and have also listened to other podcasts and 2 full books, lol.)

Perhaps mix it up with the aged stuff and some new releases. Don't stop on the aged though, I enjoy hearing what ages well and what tastes to expect from sticks I may choose to put some age on. Anyway, great show, keep it up!

Zedman05

Fiend4theLeaf
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Perhaps mix it up with the aged stuff and some new releases. Don't stop on the aged though, I enjoy hearing what ages well and what tastes to expect from sticks I may choose to put some age on.
I am not saying that you guys need to do budget sticks, just the ultra-old stuff is making me jealous :stretchgr I like the fact that you guys do review stuff from yester-year, it might give hints on stuff that ages better than others. Just keep up the podcast, you guys are doing well so far.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Love the show. I am working my way through the old episodes as well traveling back and forth to Atlanta.

I'm going to need more pretty soon, get cracking.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Excellent job guys....just caught up on some old episodes while on the plane from Minneapolis to Dallas yesterday.

Keep up the GREAT work!!!!:thumbsup:

Rupe

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Just stumbled upon you guys a couple days ago. Have been steadily working my way through the episodes, and really enjoying it. Keep up the good work!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
And EP 20 is up http://www.stogiegeeks.com/read/2012/5/24/stogie-geeks-episode-20-tim.html

Another contest (see show notes) and two unbanded's submitted by BOTL member Gravity! Thanks again bro!

Also check EP 19 notes for last weeks (still ongoing) contest - might help of I post the details ;)

Disclosure: we don't sell your personal info (mostly because we don't have anyone to sell it to and well that would be creepy).

Submit your pics, I need to make space in my humidors!

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Haha your in luck recorded 2+ hours last night, will be up this week
SWEEET!!! I have a 10 hour drive to North Dakota next week and can think of nothing better than smoking a stogie while listening to the latest episode.

Keep up the good work guys!

Rupe