What's new

Stogie Geeks

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
A little birdy tells me you guys should have another stick to add to your lists :thumbsup:
Indeed! Thank You Alex

We are recording Friday night around 8:00. If MarkJr is able to show we have something special we are smoking in honor of the birth of his daughter. So I may have to wait until EP22 but I am looking forward to it.

MUST
NOT
SMOKE
ALL
OF
THEM

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Up until recently, I listened to very few podcasts. New company iPhones, and some bluetooth headphones have me listening to a LOT more podcasts now. So, I started downloading this one as well.

I'm only a few episodes deep. The cuba libra/culebra thing really had me ready to snap, but with all these people liking the show, I'll give it a few more shows!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Thanks gents

We r just a bunch of dudes having fun, appreciate the support

culebra? I Guess we hacked the pronunciation of something ? I dont remember honestly ... But yeah that hasn't changed ;)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Avid listener on my drive home, love the show... Keep doing what you're doing!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Brothers,

Good Morning. Stogie Geeks (Episode 27) will be streamed and recorded live tomorrow 8/31/12 at 12:45 (ISH).

This is part of the PaulDotCom Security Weekly 300th episode dedicated to raising funds for Breast Cancer Research.

I know some of you are computer guys and know all of you are cigar geeks, so if you have time and want to check it out, more info can be found here

http://www.stogiegeeks.com/read/2012/8/30/stogie-geeks-episode-27announcement-fundraising-event.html

Thanks again for your support.

Tim

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Brothers,

Good Morning. Stogie Geeks (Episode 27) will be streamed and recorded live tomorrow 8/31/12 at 12:45 (ISH).

This is part of the PaulDotCom Security Weekly 300th episode dedicated to raising funds for Breast Cancer Research.

I know some of you are computer guys and know all of you are cigar geeks, so if you have time and want to check it out, more info can be found here

http://www.stogiegeeks.com/read/2012/8/30/stogie-geeks-episode-27announcement-fundraising-event.html

Thanks again for your support.

Tim
Thanks for the reminder. I will do my best to join in.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Brothers,

Good Morning. During the recording of EP27, Mark (aka Stogie Santa) put up a fiver of rare Padron Family Reserva's for Silent Auction. The proceeds of this auction go towards breast cancer research. To date no one has bid, which is a bit surprising. I know people have listened to the show as I can see the download stats but for what ever reason (maybe people think it will be large sum of $ to win) no one has bid.

I wanted to post here because I know the community here appreciates a good smoke and a good cause. While it is not a huge amount of $ every bit helps. So if these are something you have always wanted to try or enjoy, drop us a bid at stogiegeeks at gmail dot com. Bidding ends on Sept 22nd.

More info can be found here on the fiver http://www.stogiegeeks.com/read/2012/9/9/breast-cancer-research-silent-auction-padron-family-reserve.html

I know it is tough times for many (I completely understand if you do not bid) but I wanted to draw attention to it.

My apologies to the admin(s) if this is not apropiate...please feel free to remove if so.

Thanks in advance

Tim

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I just wanted to take a moment and thank the brothers out there who submitted a bid for the Padron Family Reserva Fiver in support of Breast Cancer. I put out the call to you all and you responded! Just another example of why the BOTL is the best gar forum around. The winner has been notified, thank you again.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
For those of you who enjoy the show, we have one coming up Thurs. 10/25 @ 8:30. Hopefully this is shaping up to be our regular time! Hopefully we will see you then!