What's new

Strangest Thing You Like To Eat

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I mean just something that normally people wouldn't just eat, like a snack or something. For me, cake batter, yellow to be precise. Every time Linda makes a yellow cake, I get like a cup of the batter just to eat, man I love that stuff. Good for me too! :lookaroun

Shmear

Megan the Great
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha… way to funny.

I don't know whats the strangest thing i've eaten. Though, my dad and Alfonso say that i've eaten dog… Barbacoa---> Wawacoa.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Wife thinks I have more weird habits, here are just a few she rattled right off:

I like to dip waffles into the syrup verses most people just pout it on top.

I cut up most of my food before eating it cause I hate having to stop after each bite to cut more up and pick up the damn knife each time too.

I LOVE me some Cocoa Pebbles in the morning.

I prefer all beef grilled hotdogs over a steak (most times).

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Dude the mexicans around here work like 30 hours a day and 10 days a week...but im glad to hear they dont eat cats.
Over there. And they follow the rulesof the law. It's like a different world there for mexicans. Here they find excuses, slack off and drink.

Sorry for the thread-jack.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I gotta agree with pirmigrin -- the Mexicans around here are a lot of things (cough*illegal*cough) but they're damn sure not lazy.

Oh, and I didn't really read much of this thread, but to answer the question: YES, I do like to eat strange.