What's new

Strangest Thing You Like To Eat

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I like eating a lot of things so I do not find them strange but the one thing my wife thinks is weird is on the rare occasion I eat a bowl of cereal I like letting it sit with the milk for a while until its super soggy and then eating it. She thinks its really strange.

KLF

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I like eating a lot of things so I do not find them strange but the one thing my wife thinks is weird is on the rare occasion I eat a bowl of cereal I like letting it sit with the milk for a while until its super soggy and then eating it. She thinks its really strange.
I'm exactly the same with cereals and my wife also thinks it's strange ha, ha

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Not me but my wife can down an entire jar of halibut without blinking twice. It makes me want to throw up and she loves it. She relinquishes any right for kisses later in the day.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
If you like beef jerky... try this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biltong

AWESOME dried meat that is fairly common in South Africa.. and can be found other places on the African continent..

Hard to describe.. similar in taste/flavor to beef jerky.. but very different texture to it.. and is much harder/dryer..

but is AWESOME... one of my all time favorite snacks..

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
oh and Sardines. I love skinless, boneless sardines in tomato sauce with white rice.