What's new

Stuff you've dropped your cigar in

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
No comparison so some of your adventures but mine is usually on the patio or into my ashtray. Haven't lost one yet.
I did have one time recently where a gust of wind took it off the edge of my ashtray (it's a stinky) and blew if off may patio only to have a crow fly down and take off with it. Still makes me shake my head and laugh.
Now that is straight off of a comic strip. Lol

BoneYard

Spent loot on Scotch,Women&Cigars -rest I wasted.
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Looking down into the toilet bowl with a gar hanging out of my mouth, I answered the question "is there anybody in there?"
The answer, of course, was...'just smile if you can see me'.... but I answered 'yes' and failed.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Man, I've got a whole thread dedicated to self-ashing. :rolleyes: Very frequently I fumble the stick onto my MacBook. But more than anything, I'm dropping it in a glass of Port (the hell with it - I drink it anyway...:LOL: )

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I've been super fortunate so far with the only casualty being my jacket. I have a cheap knock-off version of a North Face winter jacket that I wear exclusively for smoking cigars in the winter. This past winter, I fumbled my cigar and the lit cherry touched the nylon outer shell and melted a small hole in it. No biggie.

But, I was at my B&M last Summer talking to a guy. He had just lit a stick and was maybe 5 minutes into it and he knocks it into his beer. I had to laugh (while feeling bad, too, of course). Not a big deal if it hadn't been in front of so many people. LOL

The B&M owner replaced his stick for him, which was totally a stand up thing to do

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
We have all dropped a lit cigar a few times....mostly for me they have been the usual roll off the edge of my workbench onto the cement floor kind of events but once while I was sharpening the blade on my lawnmower and getting it ready for the first spring cut I knocked a half smoked AB Black Market Robusto off the work bench and into a pan of oil I had just drained from the mower and after a brief moment where I wondered if it would actually ignite the oil it just sank lazily into the muck never to be seen again :(

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Dropped one last month while working on a car. You know they have these plastic panels seal the bottom of the engine compartment so it doesn't wind up on the ground under the car. Was worried about melting up a wiring harness, and saw the smoke coming up driver's side. So had to pull a wheel off and reach through with a wire hanger to fish it out.

Last Friday lost one out the window going down the highway at 70 MPH.

.........I did have one time recently where a gust of wind took it off the edge of my ashtray (it's a stinky) and blew if off may patio only to have a crow fly down and take off with it. Still makes me shake my head and laugh.
Oh Yeah. Everybody knows crows smoke cigars.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I said ahhhh, and it dropped into the Pisser, then I finished pissing on it, then had to retrieve it so I could chuck it in the waste bin. Good times.