What's new

Suggestions for a memorable smoke??

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My son is going back to college next week (8 hours away) and I'm wondering what you all would suggest for a great memorable smoke that we can share? We've pretty much started this "hobby" together so we are still pretty new. I'm up for anything but I want to make it so we can say...."remember that smoke we had before you went to college?"
Thanks in advance for your help

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It would be hard to beat one of the Padron anniversary series for this. Should be readily available. I am partial to the 1964 Anniversary line. There are some other good choices as well.... Crowned Heads Las Marias and La Careme, L'Atlier Original and Fuente Don Carlos. I sure you will get some other good recommendations as well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do you share similar tastes? Are we talking heavy maduros, connies?

But personally I think you could smoke dog crap and it would be an enjoyable memory if the situation is right and you are sharing it with your son.
Similar tastes? Probably....we are both still pretty new and impressionable. We are up to trying anything:finger:
As far as dog crap....you are probably right. It will be good either way. Maybe I'm over thinking it??

iam6884

Layne
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Perdomo 10th Anniversary. You'll remember the time smoking the cigars together far more than the cigar you smoked. Recent example of one of those times on the back of the pickup bed with my Dad...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'd take him to your local B&M and maybe pick out a smoke together. Whether it be the same one or different, that's totally up to the both of you. But IMO, I think it would be pretty memorable with a moment like that.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'd take him to your local B&M and maybe pick out a smoke together. Whether it be the same one or different, that's totally up to the both of you. But IMO, I think it would be pretty memorable with a moment like that.
You read my mind! That is exactly what we are doing tomorrow.;)
Everyone else's suggestions are great too as I will need to try each and every one at some point in the near future.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You read my mind! That is exactly what we are doing tomorrow.;)
Everyone else's suggestions are great too as I will need to try each and every one at some point in the near future.
I look forward to hearing what you pick. My middle son (35) who lives 5 hours away enjoys having a cigar with me when we get together. He always seems to pick out an Opus X.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I look forward to hearing what you pick. My middle son (35) who lives 5 hours away enjoys having a cigar with me when we get together. He always seems to pick out an Opus X.
Of course he does! Is that because it's just THAT GOOD or because of it's price? or both? (y)

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Much like the highlander, there can be only 1 when it comes to your situation. And the answer is aged CoRo. Nuanced, refined and most importantly, very tasty. Low enough on strength to be very approachable to an occasional smoker as well.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Decided we'd make a day of it. Went to the B&M around the corner and took our time and looked around. I told him to get whatever he feels like.
He almost went with a Davidoff but decided he wanted to go with the Liga Pravada #9 and the Perdomo Reserve 10th Anniv. Champagne.
We also got a couple of empty Liga boxes that they had just because. (y) Should be a great day!
20180815_104030.jpg