What's new

Suit recommendations

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Blue, gray or charcoal, can't go wrong. Teacher could even go more casual with a brown or tan suit.
Thanks for the tips in both your posts. Makes sense.
I figured I could go a little more casual for a teaching interview, but then I just lump myself into the rest of the teacher pool. I'm one of the more professionally dressed teachers where I am now, but not over dressed, and it's one thing on which I pride myself.
Put it this way; one guy I work with has this philosophy: If he shaves, he doesn't wear a tie. If he wears a tie, he doesn't shave. Once it's cold enough he wears sweaters every day, no tie and most shirts aren't pressed under the sweater.
Shoot, I have a 6 week old at home, don't sleep much, and still manage to have pressed clothes, a tie with appropriate knot, shined shoes, fixed hair, and a fresh shave every day.
Maybe it's the Marine in me, or that my parents raised me to always take pride in your appearance, or that I may be the only professionally dressed person some of these kids have ever met. Regardless, looking professional and on top of my game is important.
Thanks again!

Last edited: