What's new

'Sup Chicago? Let's Herf Again!

Typically, What Day of the Week is Best for a Herf?

• Monday

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Tuesday

• Wednesday

• Thursday

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Saturday

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Sunday

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
First of all, a HUGE thanks to Justin for hosting the last one at his house - what an awesome space! :applause:

UPDATE: FourKicksFan pointed out that the original date conflicted with the Fantasy Football draft and that's probably going to be a very popular weekend for it.

Date: Friday, September 5
Time: 6:00 PM
Place:Cigar Lounge in Schaumburg since it's central to most of us.

Current attendees:

rdomfoto
3/5 King
Romulus Cogswell
FrozenToews
FourKicksFan
DSCL (I think)
JoeVikes
JDog
Joe45
FullyArmedFISD

Maybe:

JolietFire
TonyRome
Egoo33

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've missed the last few. Would like to get back in. Weekends are easier on me than Fridays, tough for me to get this far north to south after work. Count me in for Schaumburg... a game time maybe if it's city or south suburbs.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Trying my best to make one of these. Since I work evenings, I have to be off work and not have a hockey game. Hoping it works out for the next one.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Put me down for a ? Right now. I'll know more later in the summer. Lots of shift work and overtime right now.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
No problem, Rob. I figured that, if I put it out there now, people can plan if they want. Most of the time, I don't know my plans more than a week out. Hope you can make it: didn't get a chance to talk to you too much at Justin's.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I'd love to get together with you guys but it probably needs to be a weekday.

I visit Chicagoland fairly often but am usually back on the road to Minnesota by about noon on Friday. :frown:

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I might be able to meet-up on Sep 5th. Put me down as a maybe right now... need to clear it with the boss (wife). Thank you for organizing.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I might be able to meet-up on Sep 5th. Put me down as a maybe right now... need to clear it with the boss (wife). Thank you for organizing.
Added (as a maybe)! Always happy to organize an outing to hook up with such an awesome group of brothers. Hope you can make it.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I'd love to get together with you guys but it probably needs to be a weekday.

I visit Chicagoland fairly often but am usually back on the road to Minnesota by about noon on Friday. :frown:
Your last two visits were poorly timed for my schedule but that's opened wide now. So there's a standing invite for anytime you come here to hook up!!!

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I hope to get that Friday off, Rob, it would be great to meet you and some of the BOTLers.

Oh, and that pub was called The Curragh. Bunch of my buddies from Ireland worked there.