What's new

Super plans?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After 18 holes in the morning I'll be at home with my family. My brother in law and I will probably sneak outside for a stogie or two.

Tiburon

Apprentice BOTL
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Chasing my son around. Monday's his 3rd birthday, Saturday is his party. He should be bouncing off the walls all day. If it's nice out, maybe I can take him outside and break out one of those Rocky Patel Connecticuts I just picked up. :wink:

cartisdm

Young & Eager
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Going to a party with some friends. We're supposed to bring a food item that resembles something "football-related." I have no ideas thus far...

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Not sure yet, but will likely just watch from home with the wife... I might go to a B&M party.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
At my house. I'll fry up some wings and fries. I'll also be making 3 different sauces for the wings.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Well, the wife wants to go up to Waterville so the kids can ski(BIL has a place there) and will watch the game there......Not too thrilled about this, I just see the kids having a melt down and we are driving back during the game plus I have to work Monday so either way it is a 2+ hour drive afterwards.......

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Same thing as the last 3 Giants Playoff gamess.... family invited over for pregame backyard bonfire, pulled pork sammiches, wings, shrimp coctail and plenty of adult beverages.

Stop at local B&M for 2 Illusione Epernay & 1 Liga 9 prior to game. The Liga is the victory smoke & the Illusiones are for pregame and halftime. This formula is working so no reason to change now! :stretchgr

GO BIG BLUE!

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Same thing as the last 3 Giants Playoff gamess.... family invited over for pregame backyard bonfire, pulled pork sammiches, wings, shrimp coctail and plenty of adult beverages.

Stop at local B&M for 2 Illusione Epernay & 1 Liga 9 prior to game. The Liga is the victory smoke & the Illusiones are for pregame and halftime. This formula is working so no reason to change now! :stretchgr

GO BIG BLUE!
Nice, if I didn't always have a Superbowl party is be doing the same thing for the previous 19 Giants games this year. I kinda throw all my little "superstitions" out the window though, ill do everything opposite. I'm such a loser!

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk