What's new

Super plans?

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I've never seen ghost chilis in a grocery store. I'd have to I into nyc and find them in specialty shops in there I imagine.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
Is Wegman's in NJ? If so the one closest to me had them with dried chilis. Also maybe look for Indian Grocers in your area since these peppers are from India that'd be your best bet. Plus when you see the price of spices at an Indian grocery compared to standard American your eyes will pop out.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Is Wegman's in NJ? If so the one closest to me had them with dried chilis. Also maybe look for Indian Grocers in your area since these peppers are from India that'd be your best bet. Plus when you see the price of spices at an Indian grocery compared to standard American your eyes will pop out.
There's a wegs down by the beach, next time I'm in the area ill check k it out. Indian grocers are awesome, only prob the best ones are in the city. I try to hit them up when I'm in there. Thanks

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

USCG Cigar Newb

USCG Cigar Newb
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Well I have work today then go dirrectly to Senor Frogs to watch the game (sadly best place around to watch it). I have with me in my two finger diesel case a Diesel Unholy Cocktail and a Diesel Unlimited D.5, GOTTA LOVE THOSE DIESELS!

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Pregame will be a mug or two of Dogfish Head, free mug for mug club members today! The Lounge closes at 6 but I have a key, so we will let them close down and order up several different appetizers from the local restaurants in the shopping center(pretzels, wings, chips and 4 different dips from Abelous, ect...). smoke a couple cigars and enjoy the game!

IPH

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
I'll be cracking the door to Federal Cigar in Plaistow at 10am, I'm assuming the boys will be pre-gaming the entire day and watching at the shop.

---
I am here: [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=42.996289,-70.877757"]Google Maps[/ame]