What's new

SW MO herf Is happenning!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Eran, thanks for hosting this herf-a-ma-jig. Food, company and cigars were great. Jamie, Brandon and ??? (Sorry I can't remember your name), I really enjoyed meeting you guys. All great people. If there is another one of these I hope to be there.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Steve (@Old Smokey) and Jamie (@multi-useless), it was a pleasure to meet you, my friends. Thanks for sharing the cigars, your time, and your stories!

Eran (@EO80), you're the freaking man for putting this together! The food, the hospitality, the alcohol - top notch, brother! I'm extremely grateful for you and your family!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Steve (@Old Smokey) and Jamie (@multi-useless), it was a pleasure to meet you, my friends. Thanks for sharing the cigars, your time, and your stories!

Eran (@EO80), you're the freaking man for putting this together! The food, the hospitality, the alcohol - top notch, brother! I'm extremely grateful for you and your family!
No prob man! I am glad this all finally happened. And by the way, you are still an asshole for that last minute shanking. I will post up tomorrow when i am more sober and awake. Jamie and I just now called it a night. 12 straight hours of cigars, bourbon and beer.