What's new

T110...omg

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
LOve the T110, Chuck tried to make e smoke one last summer while I was all F'd up from a morning of Cuban rum and strong cigars. I thik he just wanted to deal the knock out blow. I had to pass, and take a nap sitting up for a half hour. I have since smoked one, and it is one of my favorite smoke in that size. The J21 would be my fav though.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I smoked two of them about a year ago thanks to BrooksW.

They were wonderful full-bodied pepper sticks. If you want to try something similar and readily available, go with a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Maduro.

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Spooky I should stumble across this thread. I wrote a review a few days back on a UK forum about how the T110 blew me away and that I almost cried I had but one!

Usually I get told how lucky I am to have Cubans, but wow, the T110 is heaven.

T.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yep.

Says me.
Very nice! I did a box split on another board, and paid extra to get the box. Of course, he didn't send it. I had wondered what the actual box looked like-so I'm glad you posted the shots! Enjoy the sticks, I still haven't lit one up yet-maybe tonight...

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yep.

Says me.
Ahh yes, but are any of those the foil wrapper bandless bundles??

I agree with CWS, these are not that hard to find really...Although it does surprise me that with another 200 boxes released they are not popping up for sale more.....

To the OP, go ahead and smoke your other one. If you want a few more, i got you covered.....