What's new

T110...omg

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ahh yes, but are any of those the foil wrapper bandless bundles??

I agree with CWS, these are not that hard to find really...Although it does surprise me that with another 200 boxes released they are not popping up for sale more.....

To the OP, go ahead and smoke your other one. If you want a few more, i got you covered.....
what is wrong with the foil-wrapped released T110s?
I have smoked older ones, and the "extras" , recently released, that are wrapped in foil. Actually I got lucky and was able to score a box of them, thanks to a BOTL in Hawaii. They are awesome, and taste no different from the ones w/ bands on them

swat253

CRA Member #206760
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I have but one T110 (Thanks RDUKE!) and I can't bear to light it for the same reasons posted above. It took forever to get this one!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I had one right off the first batch first shipment...I was not floored and put them away. like justin I have gone through about a box and a half...and only got 6 or 7 left. have yet to smoke #2! judging by ur review...it will happen very soon! thanks brotha!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Two boxes are OR and one from the Island Man's stash. All banded. I love these sticks.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
how can a non baller like myself order 3 - 5 (singles) of these? are they still being made/sold?
They were a 1.5 time release for a shop in Hawaii. I believe they are all sold.

I did hear a rumor that Pete was going to make the T110 blend into a regular production line, but not sure if this was totally credible.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I hope they get released as a regular line, I love these things! I have only smoked one and have one left in the humidor I'm saving for something special, or until I can track a few more down!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
+2 for a regular release (preferably a full line). Ligero is all the rage these days (great for me--I love spicy smokes). The current market would eat these up, or I guess smoke them up :)

Rating - 94.5%
85   3   0
Smoked one today as well...fantastic stick. Keeps getting better and better as it burns. Wish i had grabbed a box when i had the chance. Thank god I still have cohete's, pork chops, noella, regio, and petit reservas, and Franks.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Smoked one on Saturday night. It was pretty "meh" throughout. Seemed to me like it was strong for the sake of being strong.

Glad to hear that others have enjoyed theirs. Now I know who to bomb with the few that I have left. hehe.