What's new

taking a beating

Fox

BoM May '07
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Woah! Nice bump, I missed the second half of this last time around!

Fox, I agree with you 100%, and your analysis is spot-on. I was just tossing out a softball to take some of the personal attacks out of this thread, that's all.

And BTW, as a former anti-EcoNut/EcoTerrorist activist, I know exactly what you mean about the radical Environmentalists ruining energy in this country. As a lover of the environment, it just saddens me to no end that the most radical segment of the "big money" environmentalist "movement" have given people who care about the environment itself a BIG BLACK EYE.

I finally had to stop fighting them when they started sending me and my family death threats. I just turned everything over to the F.B.I., shut down my anti-EcoNut blog, quit contacting my Senators and Representatives on a weekly basis, and shut down all my activist activites period.

I am an avid lover of the environment, nature, and the outdoors...but those radical wackkos have ruined EVERYTHING for EVERYONE with their insane political agendas.

<sorry, off the soapbox now>

Sorry to hear about the threats and that you had to give up the fight, but I agree with your decision. The same kind of wackos just burned five, high-end houses to the ground in Seattle. They are becoming kind of like the mob and both parties are afraid to tackle the issue since they are a powerful voting bloc. The main intent of my post was to get people to think about the real culprits. It is intellectually easy and dishonest to blame the oil companies when in reality, it is us, American citizens, whose apathy and complacency continue to give us leaders who have only a desire for power without any care for the country. Always remember, there are 532 good senators and congressman at any given time. . .:wink:. . .And, therein lies the problem. . .:sadcry:

In other news, now it looks like Bear Stearns is going down.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I bet some smart guys got real rich if they had some puts on bear stearns. And I bet some people got burned real bad if they were bottom fishing bear stearns. Zero sum gain there. Gotta love the market.