What's new

Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm using Tapatalk 2 on my Galaxy and the HD version on my tablet.

I didn't mind spending additional money, the tablet version is pretty cool.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I use tapatalk 2 on my iPhone5 and love it, it took a couple days to get used to the format, but way easier then trying to use site via safari. I am rarely on an actual computer, so the ease of posting pics alone was worth the purchase.

iPhone5 from tapatalk sent was this.

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
It's not a bad app. I think the fact that it adds ANOTHER signature is pretty damned ridiculous. Not sure why it thinks people need 2. Also Not a fan of how it only sometimes shows a snippet of the last post, but not always. None of that is a deal breaker.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Heads up guys Tapatalk 4 Beta is out on Android Market. I think it's very much improved.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't like tapatalk I just use it to upload pix. I also hate mobile versions of websites I always turn it back to standard. So it just boils down to I want to full site. I never get online with a computer either.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok I just glanced through this thread and so I was wondering what the difference is between tapatalk and tapatalk 2? I also don't like using safari. I have tapatalk which is good but if 2 is better than I might get it. Just wondering if anyone has had both and can give their .02

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I agree Forty. And it hasn't been working to great either I read the threads and when I refresh it brings up the threads I've already read and the ones I posted in.

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I have used this app for a couple of months on my iPhone 5. It worked great until the last update. Now it won't let me post a picture. It brings me to this security page and asks for my screen name. When I enter it nothing happens. This is making me crazy. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Looks like they've now released Tapatalk for Windows Phone for $2.99. I'm satisfied with using full site on my Windows 8 Phone with one BIG exception. I cannot PM. I don't do a lot of PM'ing, so it isn't normally a big deal, but I travel quite a bit and will, at times, be away from a computer for days. I will probably pull the trigger on the Windows phone app......as soon as you Droid/Iphone guys have it working again...

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I have used this app for a couple of months on my iPhone 5. It worked great until the last update. Now it won't let me post a picture. It brings me to this security page and asks for my screen name. When I enter it nothing happens. This is making me crazy. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
I had to sign up for a tapatalk ID just email and password then it was working. Lately the problem had been a busy server and it won't let me upload a pic. Hope this helps

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
tapatalk 2 worked awesome for me on my iphone5 up until the new update, now the damn app starts to load, then quits. it wont completely load, and its really starting to piss me off, i use the app more often then the computer, my computer it older, and i just dont have the patience to do computer work. if anyone else is having this issue, or knows of a way for me to fix it, please chime in!!!