What's new

Tat blacks

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Figured that's where he was. Opening the new factory in Nic. Hope it goes off without a hitch.

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Pete, I think you misunderstood me, I WANT you to kill my wallet, please. I enjoy all the specials you put out. Im a sucker for them, I got into Tats a little to late to pick up the monster series, so basically the only Tats I dont have are the pork chop and Frank. Im hoping my man Ruben in Hackensack is on the list this year, if not Im going to have to be on my game to get them. Oh yeah, and as far as the Blacks, Im game.

Oh yeah, and I almost forgot, the futures line, ummmmmmmm, yummy.

Last edited:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Pete hasn't made a cigar yet that I didn't smoke and like....chances are he never will! :clap:

CAJoe

King Dude
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I'm in Nica guys typing on my phone. So this will be short sorry. Don't worry I'll try not to kill anyones budget. Everything is based on if I'll have time for it. Keep you posted.
Pete you make I will find a way to get my hands on it! By the way I hope everything goes smooth with the factory opening!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm in Nica guys typing on my phone. So this will be short sorry. Don't worry I'll try not to kill anyones budget. Everything is based on if I'll have time for it. Keep you posted.
lol, the Cojonu 03's I recently came across did plenty for the wallet raping. :applause: :smokingme

Bear

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You killed my budget already, lol.:flying:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
[ame="http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showpost.php?p=504027&postcount=46"]BOTL Cigar Forums - Brothers of the Leaf - View Single Post - Thought you all might like![/ame]