What's new

Tat blacks

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Pete said...."I am planning on having a few contests for consumer trips after the factory is complete and running full force......More details later this year......" :applause:

I'm all over that when he makes is announcement!

CoolP

Toro! Toro! Toro!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pete said...."I am planning on having a few contests for consumer trips after the factory is complete and running full force......More details later this year......" :applause:

I'm all over that when he makes is announcement!
Where does he put this info? The site isn't updated very often, so I don't check it. Maybe I'll have to add his site as a startpage so it opens every time I open my browser!!!

I'm very in if he offers this!!!

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Where does he put this info? The site isn't updated very often, so I don't check it. Maybe I'll have to add his site as a startpage so it opens every time I open my browser!!!

I'm very in if he offers this!!!
You will get more info from him on this site, he posts often..

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How about a limited BOTL release? Now THAT is an idea! :applause:
It's been mentioned by Pete in the past. Putin the back burner though due to the ammount of releases he's commingup with lately.

That would be awesome!! and a Special BOTL trip to the new factory!!
As Larry said, Pete mentioned the contests for it, but also said that if ye go to Esteli and let him know in advance, he'd work out something for a visit.

He posts here, not in his website. :thumbsup:

CoolP

Toro! Toro! Toro!
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, that's what I thought. Maybe I'll have to add a custom search on this site for "posted by Tatuaje" and run it every time I log on.