What's new

Tat Drac thread... unofficial!!!

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Well, I got on a couple lists. I think I was the first one to call Churchills in AZ. They didn't even know they were selected. (The owner may have, but he wasn't in yet). The guy decided to start a list and as he was putting me on the list, I could hear other phones begin ringing in the background. Well, they called last night to say they aren't doing mail order. One down.

At lunchtime, with Drac fever, I went to the local B&M and bought a 5er of a Drac wannabee - the Tat Cojonu 2009 - thinking a bird in the hand .... At home, I smoked my first Tat T110 before dinner. WOW! Plenty of intense spice, sweet black licorice with a touch of rich earthiness. This is my new favorite cigar, (even better than the Reserva SW maduro). If you haven't tried it yet, now seems like the right time to me.

That's one way to cure the "I haven't gotten any Dracs yet blues". With all of the chaos over this new release, let's not lose track of all the other "special" Tat sticks we get to smoke. I will continue my quest for the Drac during the next two weeks, and doesn't that make it more exciting in the end (assuming we actually get what we're looking for, otherwise, it's just frustrating as hell, and I may need to smoke a box of Tats to recover:cbig:)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Still keeping my fingers crossed for the places I contacted.
One way or another I'm gonna get me some...:devil:

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
When should these be arriving at retailers? Next week? I heard from a couple stores they would be there this week, others said they might arrive the 30th.... :dunno:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Not to change the topic, but I just noticed today on the list that W Curtis Drapers has been designated as "Flagship Monster out of Costume Store", and Gloucester Street Cigar Company has been designated as "Flagship Monster Store" - what do it mean?

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Not to change the topic, but I just noticed today on the list that W Curtis Drapers has been designated as "Flagship Monster out of Costume Store", and Gloucester Street Cigar Company has been designated as "Flagship Monster Store" - what do it mean?
Sounds like G Street will always get the monster and WCD will always get the monster undressed.. :dunno:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
My best guess would be.....Jose' "Porkchop" Agusto helped Pete come up with the idea for the Monster Series (Frank & Drac). Quite possibly W. Curtis Draper helped him developed the "Monster Out of Costume" (also referred to as the Actor's Series) and the "Boris" cigar.