What's new

Tat Drac thread... unofficial!!!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
They were out before the day. Of course it took a while for them to run out or anything like that, compared to the chaos that reigns now.
I too think that even with nearly twice the number of boxes, it will be HARDER to secure a box this year than last year. Last year only the hard-core Tat fans were in the know, whereas the Frank has been talked about and coveted for a year now, making the Drac much more sought-after initially than the Frank was.

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
Just got on the list at Regency cigars.

FYI, if you are an existing customer, they will guarantee you a box. They have 31 coming and as of about 3 minutes ago, not all were spoken for.

The only caveat is that you have to be a customer. If you are not, then you have to buy something from them.

I bought a box of Tat Nobles. It was worth it to me. He told me I'm guaranteed a box of Dracs!!!!!

Good Luck!!
Whoo hoo they were one of my first to call. Bought a box as well. Well sort of if they can confirm my Canadian billing address.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Everyone don't forget to get on NHC's mailing list, Dan is one of the nicest guys in the world. Like I said he will be announcing a scavenger hunt via email soon. Everyone will get a far shake at NHC which is awesome and how it should be!

http://www.newhavanacigars.com/

Except that they are the only place within driving distance of me, so if they were like other places and selling out-of-shop, I'd have a chance! Now I don't have any better chance than anyone else.

I've called a lot of places that are only selling out-of-shop, and even some of the "13" said that they will pre-order some to ship, but not all (so even if you're high on a list, that doesn't guarantee you'll get them!).

kmckinn3

Learning from the best
Rating - 100%
117   0   1
Everyone don't forget to get on NHC's mailing list, Dan is one of the nicest guys in the world. Like I said he will be announcing a scavenger hunt via email soon. Everyone will get a far shake at NHC which is awesome and how it should be!
Sweet. Thanks

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Does anybody else get the feeling like everyone on this board will be looking to sell off 5ers, but no one will want them, because we already have them and are looking to sell off some of our excess???

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm in the same boat as Web. If anybody wants to split/sell/or trade for blacks or franks let me know. Looking for Dracs.
Donna at mission will be getting some as she got last year. She wont sell boxes generally, but you should be able to get a few sticks from her. Doubt she will ship though. She favors her regulars and walkins a lot.

By the way I like Pete and his sticks. That list is about as random as ..... Its not random. Market placement to a T. I would love to know his defintion of random. Possibly he drew a random shop or two from specific regions. :grin: Not that I mind as the bay area will be represented well.

Should be able to get some BORIS to share

Last edited:

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well congratulations everybody, those on lists and those not(you'll get some i've no doubt.) This was intense! I have not been this excited about something in a very long time... I am not sure if that is pathetic or not?

Just a huge Tatuaje fan like everyone here.. It really is one of those simple pleasures in life that lets us live in that moment and reminds us that life really isn't that bad....