What's new

Tat Drac Track

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
They have them listed on their site but show none in stock LOL I wonder why they would even bother putting them there if they weren't going to do internet sales/.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Taken from the Retailers section:
Just wanted to let you guys know that Famous Smoke Shop has DRACS!!! but we only have them for IN STORE PURCHASES ONLY!!!! PRICES ARE

*$12 BORUS*
*$13 DRAC*

WE ARE SELLING THEM AS SINGLES ONLY!!!!, MAXIMUM OF 3 PER CUSTOMER!!!

FAMOUS SMOKE SHOP
1100 CONROY PLACE
EASTON, PA 18040
610-559-8800

Anybody in the area that can hook a brother up with some Dracs?

Yeah, I called and spoke to Eric there and he said they will ONLY be sold in retail stores and not online. After the initial "joke" last week about them having the dracs/boris in I called and spoke to Lisa. She stated she spoke with Brooks and he was first on the list and I was second...that I would definately be getting a box of each and she would absolutely call me. Guess this is another retailer I won't do further business with.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
But a few places are not selling them until Saturday, i.e. Smoke Signals, Serious, and a few others... this should continue to be a ray of hope for people looking.

No one should give up hope... yet!
I'm debating how early I need to show up to serious to guarantee me a box...

themoneycollector

Ermagherd Sergarse
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I'm showing up early and bringing about 10 friends. We are basically going to camp out. Good luck brother!
Shh.... you don't want to create more craze.

I'm asking a friend of mine to stop by on his way home from work to pick up a box for me ~5pm on Sat.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
you guys need to show up next month for their new shop's grand opening. they may have a couple of boxes, (yours?) for sale then...................

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just read a post on another forum where some guy is complaining that the red paint used to decorate the inside of the drac box still has an odor (eventhough dried). Have any of you had this experience?

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I just read a post on another forum where some guy is complaining that the red paint used to decorate the inside of the drac box still has an odor (eventhough dried). Have any of you had this experience?
Yes that is most definitely true. I was even warned by one of the B&M shop owners that got their shipment in... he thought Pete made a mistake by painting the inside as his boxes smelled really bad. The cigars should be okay once aired out, but I personally will be taking my Dracs out of the box right away.