What's new

Tat Drac Track

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I did not even hear him. I was a little disappointed I did not get a box, but got a few singles so that was cool!
There was one really pissed off guy that I heard. I can understand being frustrated, but most of the people that got boxes were there by 6am or way earlier, and the rest were probably there by 730 or so...

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
There was one really pissed off guy that I heard. I can understand being frustrated, but most of the people that got boxes were there by 6am or way earlier, and the rest were probably there by 730 or so...
the guy that got the second to last or last box said he got on line by 9 or 930. Shop opened at 10.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I'm new here...lol

I frequent another board, but I'm going to start looking around here and such. Anyway, I have a Tat Drac that I'd be willing to trade if anybody is interested (and if not, that's understandable since I'm new here). I'm not looking to make anything off of this - I just didn't really care for the stick and would be much happier getting something else in return while letting someone else give it a try.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So, I'm new here...lol

I frequent another board, but I'm going to start looking around here and such. Anyway, I have a Tat Drac that I'd be willing to trade if anybody is interested (and if not, that's understandable since I'm new here). I'm not looking to make anything off of this - I just didn't really care for the stick and would be much happier getting something else in return while letting someone else give it a try.
So, being on another board maybe you are aware of proper Etiquette...

Go to the intro thread and post an introduction, tell us a little about yourself. once you do that, you will be greeted by many of the fellow BOTL's.

Once you have a few posts under your belt, or if you already know someone who can vouch for you regarding your intentions (not just here to sell or acquire sticks, but to make some good internet friendships) feel free to post the trades / sales in the Trading Zone forum....

Looking forward to reading your introduction and I hope your time here is good....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, being on another board maybe you are aware of proper Etiquette...

Go to the intro thread and post an introduction, tell us a little about yourself. once you do that, you will be greeted by many of the fellow BOTL's.

Once you have a few posts under your belt, or if you already know someone who can vouch for you regarding your intentions (not just here to sell or acquire sticks, but to make some good internet friendships) feel free to post the trades / sales in the Trading Zone forum....

Looking forward to reading your introduction and I hope your time here is good....
dk_fxn can vouch for me. I've been floating around here for a few weeks without signing up to gauge my interest in these forum, so I'm most definitely not here to just acquire/trade sticks. And yes, I know there's an introduction thread, but personally, I feel that jumping in on conversation is a better way to build friendships online, and given the nature of the Drac availability, I put up the availability of a stick here just because of how many people have been unable to obtain these cigars. For right now, sharing my love of cigars is important to me, so if/when the time comes that additional info is necessary, I'll provide it.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but I'm a fairly private person, and I'd just prefer to keep things that way until I'm at a certain comfort level here.

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
And yes, I know there's an introduction thread, but personally, I feel that jumping in on conversation is a better way to build friendships online,
Your right, this post tells us a lot about you. Glad I was able to make my impression from the first, and this post..

and given the nature of the Drac availability, I put up the availability of a stick here just because of how many people have been unable to obtain these cigars.
This is not the appropriate place to put WTS/WTT ads. If you really want to help and have really been reading the threads, you would know there is a waiting list thread where you could have contacted the next person in line. or post it in the right forum.

For right now, sharing my love of cigars is important to me, so if/when the time comes that additional info is necessary, I'll provide it.
Thanks, got all the info I need...

I don't want to sound like a dick, but I'm a fairly private person, and I'd just prefer to keep things that way until I'm at a certain comfort level here.
The just post that in the intro thread...You can be as detailed as you want or not, but at least say hi to those that are waiting.

Last edited:

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Wow, This is a very different story then the one he gave me on the phone last week. Then he was saying starts at 6pm - buy a box and get a box of Drac, not this lotto stuff. I even thought that was oportunistic although I understand his point about most inquires not being from regulars. I am or at least was a regular at the Pompano store. I'll still go to meet Pete, I've been trying to get a chance to do that for a long time. So many retailers are selling these at MSRP or adjusted for state tax with no string attached.

I've also heard that some shops (not this one, next rant) are opening all the boxes before shipping to look for the golden tickets. A friend of mine down here who scored a box was told to be sure to look in the box the B&M was adding something extra. I don't think he called him on it, he was glad to get the box, but what's the odds they would leave the ticket.

Pete, if your listening here's and idea in the true spirit of Trick or Treat. Keep a list of the shops that jack up the price, attach fat cash strings to the sale, open boxes to cheat customers of a chance at a golden ticket and black list them for future LE shipments! it's your brand and customer they are hurting, not theirs!
Just wanted to make this right, I got a bit pissy here and wanted to clear things up. I went to the event at Smoke Inn and they put out a hell of a spread, free entry, free food, free booze, DJ, cash prizes for costumes (my wife got third), etc. Never a word about people who brought their own smokes or such, just a good time to be had by all.

Met Abe and he's a stand up guy, did he make a buck on this event, I'm sure, but he also puts alot back into the conunity from what I've heard from his regulars and employes, so I'm good with it.

I purchased a box of Noella's I didn't need for a chance at a box of Boris I didn't get, but I would have gotten the box even if there was no raffle at all, just to support him for the obvious outlay, effort and Pete's free swag was a bonus. It was nice to meet you Abe, and we'll meet again.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
dk_fxn can vouch for me. I've been floating around here for a few weeks without signing up to gauge my interest in these forum, so I'm most definitely not here to just acquire/trade sticks. And yes, I know there's an introduction thread, but personally, I feel that jumping in on conversation is a better way to build friendships online, and given the nature of the Drac availability, I put up the availability of a stick here just because of how many people have been unable to obtain these cigars. For right now, sharing my love of cigars is important to me, so if/when the time comes that additional info is necessary, I'll provide it.

Well sir, I can tell you I have a first impression of you! No disrespect to you or Dk fxn, but you need to adhere by our rules. No sure what other sites you have been too, but most that I know have the same standards.

We are a sharing brotherhood, but also expect respect in return. I wish you good luck in finding the cigars you want/need! Oh and Welcome to our site! I hope you enjoy your time here! PM sent to DK and Debo

Last edited:

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Just wanted to make this right, I got a bit pissy here and wanted to clear things up. I went to the event at Smoke Inn and they put out a hell of a spread, free entry, free food, free booze, DJ, cash prizes for costumes (my wife got third), etc. Never a word about people who brought their own smokes or such, just a good time to be had by all.

Met Abe and he's a stand up guy, did he make a buck on this event, I'm sure, but he also puts alot back into the conunity from what I've heard from his regulars and employes, so I'm good with it.

I purchased a box of Noella's I didn't need for a chance at a box of Boris I didn't get, but I would have gotten the box even if there was no raffle at all, just to support him for the obvious outlay, effort and Pete's free swag was a bonus. It was nice to meet you Abe, and we'll meet again.

Looked like a great time in the video I saw. Nice all the way around.

And
That was your wife? Great costume and she played the role also. Congrats to her win.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
The video is available on facebook at the Tatuaje location. I'm gonna have to look back and see your mug there Mitch.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I don't know what went down here between debo and some other members when I was offline and sleeping, but I'd appreciate being left out of it.

I think I've contributed to this forum positively and I plan to continue in that manner.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Mitch!! Great time buddy....Your wife's costume was wicked...especially her EYEs which you really couldn't make out on the video.

Excellent video manny!!! GREAT JOB!