What's new

Tat Drac Track

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Well one good thing though... that's 2 boxes that we know don't contain one of the 13 Ducati tickets! Better odds for everyone else that is getting a box! LOL

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Has anybody heard what TobaccoWorld is doing with there Dracs?

I remember several people saying they were on a list at there location.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Has anybody heard what TobaccoWorld is doing with there Dracs?

I remember several people saying they were on a list at there location.
One of the guys in our local club is on the list there. He went in earlier this week and confirmed that he was on the list.

He was told that they have "the list" and they were going to sell these only to locals.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Brothers/Sisters,
Spoke with Scott at Outlaw, let me emphasize he, Brad and the other guys did all they could. But Dracs were on sale in the store as of yesterday to locals only. There is still some hope, they are gonna run them for locals for awhile and _MAYBE_ make some calls at the end of the week, nothing firm. So any bros in the KS area make sure to get you a box.
Sorry guys...

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
that to me is the right decision, you have to take care of the guys that keep your store running. after they are all happy, then i'd offer them to guys that had enver heard of my shop and probably would never bother with me again.

i've been doing alot of thinking on this, obviously.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Agreed bro, just sucks cuz the guys at the store feel pretty bad about not being able to get them into BOTL hands, said he sold a box yesterday and the guy didn't really even know about the brand.

He said he was gonna try one today, said the other guys in the shop have enjoyed one, said some slight burn issues because they are right off the truck, but other than that, awesome. Told him he'd better get us some pictures of him enjoying it! :)

that to me is the right decision, you have to take care of the guys that keep your store running. after they are all happy, then i'd offer them to guys that had enver heard of my shop and probably would never bother with me again.

i've been doing alot of thinking on this, obviously.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Brothers/Sisters,
Spoke with Scott at Outlaw, let me emphasize he, Brad and the other guys did all they could. But Dracs were on sale in the store as of yesterday to locals only. There is still some hope, they are gonna run them for locals for awhile and _MAYBE_ make some calls at the end of the week, nothing firm. So any bros in the KS area make sure to get you a box.
Sorry guys...
I understand this, but i don't like it when someone tells me "You're all set!" and then I get nothing. Needless to say, I'll never purchase anything from them now. I was "Unlucky #13" on their list. It was my best chance at a Drac/Boris box.

Looks like #13 has lost it's luck.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I understand this, but i don't like it when someone tells me "You're all set!" and then I get nothing. Needless to say, I'll never purchase anything from them now. I was "Unlucky #13" on their list. It was my best chance at a Drac/Boris box.

Looks like #13 has lost it's luck.
That's what gets me. The shops that say "I got you covered!" and then say "Ohhh, sorry, I can't do that." :dunno:

After that happened to me once I'm now on "The List" at about 6 different shops to get 1 box. :cbig:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
That's what gets me. The shops that say "I got you covered!" and then say "Ohhh, sorry, I can't do that." :dunno:

After that happened to me once I'm now on "The List" at about 6 different shops to get 1 box. :cbig:
That's why if you are smart, you don't make any promises.

If the shops had said "We just found out we were going to get these, we have no idea what we are going to do, but we ARE making a list of people who called in case we decide to distribute them that way." you might not be so (rightfully) annoyed with them.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That's why if you are smart, you don't make any promises.

If the shops had said "We just found out we were going to get these, we have no idea what we are going to do, but we ARE making a list of people who called in case we decide to distribute them that way." you might not be so (rightfully) annoyed with them.
Exactly, and that's just what one shop told me. I can respect that!