What's new

Tattoo by Tatuaje

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
A good friend just put me onto an interesting tweet from Gloucester St:

"Be the first to try the new Tatuaje " Tattoo" cigar. Gloucester Street will be the first one in the country with this cigar. A boxpressed lancero with broadleaf wrapper. The cigars come in bundles of 15. On sale tomorrow @ Gstreet. They are going for $149.99. Its a limited production cigar. Stay tuned for some pictures. That's the way we ROLL!!!! Porkchop"

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
interesting these didn't recieve the "hype" for 3 years leading up to its release.

box pressed lancero sounds interesting though...

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I am gonna have to skip this one. Against my rules, but I am uuuuussing cash.
very interesting though

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
The sodo is a short version of an existing cigar. Why pay for a verite robusto, it's just a churhill cut in half. chit buy a churchill, cut it in half, and have 2 robos.

I would like a few black PLs though.

Sin

Living the Dream
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The sodo is a short version of an existing cigar. Why pay for a verite robusto, it's just a churhill cut in half. chit buy a churchill, cut it in half, and have 2 robos.

I would like a few black PLs though.
This makes sense to me. Unless the sodo was a different blend.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
FYI, the cigar is a box pressed lancero with Habano wrapper. The cigar has no pigtail and comes with a Tatuaje Exclusive band like the Federal 90th band that says Tattoo. I made 5100 total. Originally they were going to come in boxes but only 100 boxes were finished so they are being sold in bundles of 15 to start.

Each year I will be releasing a cigar with this band in small quantities just to protect the mark.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
FYI, the cigar is a box pressed lancero with Habano wrapper. The cigar has no pigtail and comes with a Tatuaje Exclusive band like the Federal 90th band that says Tattoo. I made 5100 total. Originally they were going to come in boxes but only 100 boxes were finished so they are being sold in bundles of 15 to start.

Each year I will be releasing a cigar with this band in small quantities just to protect the mark.
NHC get some? :)