What's new

Tattoo by Tatuaje

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Although I liked the SODO, and really liked the Black PL, I gotta pass on these.....

I'll check the Trading Room often for splits, though.

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I fell prey to the force...

Damn Pete Johnson and his tasty sticks. Damn G-Street for giving misleading information for the past several weeks... :argh: :hysterica

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Yeah, me too. Order placed.

One cool thing is that the price includes shipping. (Helps me rationalize things some.)

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
You both ordered by phone? I got the answer of no orders will be taken until 2?

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Don't believe the hype Justin!:eyebrow: It's kinda crazy because Jose gave me
his "pokerface spiel" yesterday (live event "Pete's gonna be here", roasted pig, meatlocker
probably be released by christmas, and it was too short a time, to get a stick done in 60 days!)
only to login this morning and find out that another LE has been released! Way to keep us guessin
Pete & Jose! *lol*

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Thats BS, I called an hr ago and was told no go.
Federal is getting these tomorrow, but they won't sell any over the phone until Monday. So, if any make it out of the event on Saturday unbought, you can snag some on Monday. That's if you can't get any from G-Street at 2pm.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Federal is getting these tomorrow, but they won't sell any over the phone until Monday. So, if any make it out of the event on Saturday unbought, you can snag some on Monday. That's if you can't get any from G-Street at 2pm.
Thats a much better way to do things than selecting which calls you sell to and which you tell to F off. I called at 11, they said call back at 2, 3 people called after me that got a yes, I call back again 5 minutes ago and they said they are sold out.

Im not afraid of not being able to score some, just the point.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Thats a much better way to do things than selecting which calls you sell to and which you tell to F off. I called at 11, they said call back at 2, 3 people called after me that got a yes, I call back again 5 minutes ago and they said they are sold out.

That sucks.
I guess the bottom line is, they can do whatever they want. However, you'd think they would want to treat potential (potential being the key word...) customers fairly in order to gain business, not piss people off.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
That sucks.
I guess the bottom line is, they can do whatever they want. However, you'd think they would want to treat potential (potential being the key word...) customers fairly in order to gain business, not piss people off.
Right, also this would have been my 5th or 6th order from them, not a first time customer.... But it is what it is.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

That's really surprising. Maybe they have a few different people answering the phones, and they're not all on the same page as to what they have and what they're selling. I'd hope that's the case.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
That's really surprising. Maybe they have a few different people answering the phones, and they're not all on the same page as to what they have and what they're selling. I'd hope that's the case.
But that's no excuse...Bad customer service is bad customer service, ya know?
Not too hard to figure out a simple system of inventory and communication!

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
But that's no excuse...Bad customer service is bad customer service, ya know?
Not too hard to figure out a simple system of inventory and communication!

No doubt, I totally agree with you. I'm just chalking it up to that, rather than them being dicks and going "I don't like you, no soup for you!"

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
No doubt, I totally agree with you. I'm just chalking it up to that, rather than them being dicks and going "I don't like you, no soup for you!"
Yeah, a little communication and being on the same page goes along way. Sure they will still sell these cigars regardless if 25 buys them, but in this economy loosing customers is something you want to avoid.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Yeah just got the same thing. Call back at 2pm. They said they don't have the cigars and are not sure how many they are getting. They don't want to screw people on selling cigars they don't have.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Yeah just got the same thing. Call back at 2pm. They said they don't have the cigars and are not sure how many they are getting. They don't want to screw people on selling cigars they don't have.
Funny thing is, the last call I made they said they were sold out. People have called since and got bundles and we know they are getting 50bndls, how do they not? lol

I got mine elsewhere.