What's new

Tattoos

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Also going to start working on my back next. Doing a WWII theme with a portait of my grandfather when he was in the service.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I have 3 tattoos.

1. Only god can judge me. (Across my back between my shoulders.)

2. A scroll nailed to a cross with Galatians 6:17 written on the scroll. (Is on my left rib cage.)

3. A cross with a ribbon around it will my uncles initials and DOB and DOD. (On my chest left side).

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
None, but the craziest one I have seen was a guy I met on another board who has a back piece that runs from neck down to his butt of an anatomically correct skeleton showing every vertabrae and rib bone where they actually are in his body.

Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Dude, you have no idea. I have a back piece that is so controversial most of my friends don't even know I have it. lol
OK, Now I have to know

H3rrington, that Jesus tattoo is f*cking awesome.

As for me, my left arm is about 90% done, Couple big one on my right arm, House on Haunted Hill scene on my right calf and "This Too Shall Pass" across my collar bones. Cars and cigars have seriously impacted my tattoo budget.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Dude, you have no idea. I have a back piece that is so controversial most of my friends don't even know I have it. lol
OK, Now I have to know

H3rrington, that Jesus tattoo is f*cking awesome.

As for me, my left arm is about 90% done, Couple big one on my right arm, House on Haunted Hill scene on my right calf and "This Too Shall Pass" across my collar bones. Cars and cigars have seriously impacted my tattoo budget.
My tattoo budget went out the window a while ago, cars, trucks, guns and now stupid cigars. :squinteye

Amen to that! Cigars and watches have ruined my budget for any other hobby
Watches is another thing I'm a newbie at, starting off small is still pricey.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a small sun/moon on my back i got 20 years ago. I wish i didnt. I want a sleeve. My favorite artist is Steve Moore and Jeff Gogue. Check them out!!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Okay so I'm a newb here. But I'm not a newb to forums. I know to use the search function. And when the only result was a thread from 05 I decided to bump it back up. Since it was a thread that could use new life. As opposed to say a thread about a purchase from 05 and only saying "nice pick up"

What's the verdict. Should I have revived, started a new thread, or just not posted?