What's new

Tattoos

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Okay so I'm a newb here. But I'm not a newb to forums. I know to use the search function. And when the only result was a thread from 05 I decided to bump it back up. Since it was a thread that could use new life. As opposed to say a thread about a purchase from 05 and only saying "nice pick up"

What's the verdict. Should I have revived, started a new thread, or just not posted?
I was just giving ya a hard time. Honestly, don't care either way. Would rather an old thread be bumped and revisit the past for nostalgia :thumbsup: Do your thing...

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I have the following tats:

Left Upper Arm: Superman "S" with flames on the top and "Blaze of Glory" written under it. (The original S was very flat so I had it redone)
Left Forearm: Shield with "1970" on top, a dog in the middle and the Chinese symbol for "dog" it has lotus flowers on both sides and on the top. Above that are the Chinese symbols for "Honesty" & "Loyalty" and underneath are the symbols for "Determination". 1970 is the year I was born, which is the year of the dog. The time of the year I was born, September, makes my element Metal. The three strongest traits of Metal Dogs are Honestly, Loyalty and Determination. The lotus flowers represent resilience as the plant starts out in the mud at the bottom of a body of water. They can not bloom until they break the surface of the water.
Left Chest: Chinese symbol for "To be my Best"
Right upper arm: Cross with KJ on one side under the crossbar and KP on the other side. Know Jesus, Know Peace.
Lower right leg: Parrot / McCaw with a pirate hat and chest belt holding a mug of beer and the words "It's Five O'clock Somewhere" written under it.

My next one will be the words "Forget regret or life is yours to miss" inside my left bicep.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Left Upper Arm: Superman "S" with flames on the top and "Blaze of Glory" written under it. (The original S was very flat so I had it redone)
Left Forearm: Shield with "1970" on top, a dog in the middle and the Chinese symbol for "dog" it has lotus flowers on both sides and on the top. Above that are the Chinese symbols for "Honesty" & "Loyalty" and underneath are the symbols for "Determination". 1970 is the year I was born, which is the year of the dog. The time of the year I was born, September, makes my element Metal. The three strongest traits of Metal Dogs are Honestly, Loyalty and Determination. The lotus flowers represent resilience as the plant starts out in the mud at the bottom of a body of water. They can not bloom until they break the surface of the water.
Right upper arm: Cross with KJ on one side under the crossbar and KP on the other side. Know Jesus, Know Peace.
Lower right leg: Parrot / McCaw with a pirate hat and chest belt holding a mug of beer and the words "It's Five O'clock Somewhere" written under it.

My next one will be the words "Forget regret or life is yours to miss" inside my left bicep.
Just curious.. Are you Chinese?

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Just a panther head above my right knee for right now. I have lots of plans for the future though.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Working on finishing my sleeve on my left arm right now. Promised my mother I wouldn't go any further down while she was alive (it's at 3/4 right now) so its only fitting that the new piece on my forearm is a memorial piece for her. Right now it's two pistons with a Scottish flag over the connecting rods, a large Graff piece that says all motor, a spark plug, and a 4 leaf clover covering the ditch on my arm. Plenty of little stuff mixed into a negative space star background.

My right leg is solid color biomechanical from my knee past my ankle that was a cover up of a black and gray sleeve. I have a large unpublished picture of the sandman (Neil Gaiman) on my back and a really bad tribal I got skipping school at 17 on my chest. Planning to cover that one and blend it into the shoulder cap on my sleeve.

Tons more to do and no time. I ran a shop with a friend for a while but didn't get tattooed once in the process... Weak sauce. Ha. Want to get my son's foot print as well, but I'm thinking of doing that on the top of my foot.

Sent from my mind using telekinesis and Tapatalk.

Last edited:

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0

Actually I'm not. I'm Japanese and Filipino (among others) but Chinese writing looks more artistic imo, and tagalog wouldn't fit too well with the tat on the forearm and the "Year of the...." is the same. The one of my chest I got on a whim.

halel

Banned
Rating - 100%
17   0   0

Actually I'm not. I'm Japanese and Filipino (among others) but Chinese writing looks more artistic imo, and tagalog wouldn't fit too well with the tat on the forearm and the "Year of the...." is the same. The one of my chest I got on a whim.

Haha I can dig it!

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a ton of black and grey celtic knot work and evil shit that composes my right sleeve. A swallow impaled on a dagger bleeding into a rose on the inside of my right forearm in traditional style and colors. The mandalorian symbol in red on the outside of my left forearm. This too shall pass around my left wrist. And the a Sith order symbol on the front of my left bicep. A heartagram on my left shoulder. SOCAL on my chest. (Don't judge me I got that when I was 17 and proud to be from California.) LA on my left shin. (Se reason for SoCal only change age to 18). A solid black skull on my right shin covering up a tattoo that used to be a pigs severed that said "fuck tha police" another tiny dime size skull on my ankle I did one day when I was bored.... A shitty devil girl on my left calf that I let a friend do when I was drunk...Oh and lucky bastard on my back between my shoulder blades.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I have a 3/4 sleeve on my rt arm, left shoulder work, center of my upper back and one on my lower rt leg.

No pictures, sorry.

Found one kinda...

selfie.jpg