What's new

Tattoos

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Went to the first annual Walk Up Classic at Great Lakes Tattoo in Chicago today. Absolutely incredible event. It's supposedly the first of its kind. Most importantly, it got back to what matters: the tattoos.
Glennie Whittall did this for me.

Last edited:

luckysaturn13

Smoke it if ya got it!
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Went to the first annual Walk Up Classic at Great Lakes Tattoo in Chicago today. Absolutely incredible event. It's supposedly the first of its kind. Most importantly, it got back to what matters: the tattoos.
Awsome Work!
I have no tats but I'm a Sailor Jerry fan so yeah, I think it's awesome.
Yeah me too! I want to get a compass soon

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Nice stuff man. Huge fan of traditional and Neo-trad stuff. Theres a tattoo convention in chicago right now that a few of my buddies have a booth at. Go snag another sweet piece!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Nice stuff man. Huge fan of traditional and Neo-trad stuff. Theres a tattoo convention in chicago right now that a few of my buddies have a booth at. Go snag another sweet piece!
Lol the whole point of the Walk Up Classic was to get away from the convention. I considered going back again today though! Was a lot of fun!

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Decided to temporarily jump off my back and got work done on my left arm two weeks ago. I had this panther on my arm which is about 15 years old. I was sick of just having it by itself and I'm really into the asian style, so I told my artist to go nuts.
before:

After:

color next session.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Just finished the color on my asian lotus blossom. I don't really go with the whole "all tattoos need to symbolize something", but this one is for sobriety, as it's bloomed and the smaller one is closed. Inside of the arm is not that bad. I must have an allergy to latex as I have a decent rash underneath where he was holding my arm.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Brother that looks awesome and that is an amazing meaning to the tattoo.

You may not be allergic it could be just irritation from the gloves.
Yeah, same thing happened last time, not itchy, just red and purple. Probably is just irritation.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Decided to temporarily jump off my back and got work done on my left arm two weeks ago. I had this panther on my arm which is about 15 years old. I was sick of just having it by itself and I'm really into the asian style, so I told my artist to go nuts.
before:

After:

color next session.
Looks damn good Eric.