What's new

Tatuaje 109 (Federal Cigar 90th LE)

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
Just a heads up, due out in the near future (mid march) is the latest installment of the Limited Edition Tatuajes that we have all grown accustomed to. This one is to commemorate the 90th anniversary of Federal Cigar, of New Hampshire. The cigar will be a traditional cuban size 109, 50 x 7 with a conical tip. It is a verocu blend with a Nicaraguan Rosado wrapper (natural) and a Connecticut Broadleaf Wrapper (reserva). This will be a 400 box run, 300 natural, 100 reserva.

I was able to smoke the natural recently, and you could definitely taste the familiar blend but the stick definitely stood on its own; medium bodied-full flavor. If at all possible, one of our brothers here will be posting a more in depth review of the stick. While the natural will be available for phone sales, you will have to visit the shop in person to acquire the reservas.

I will update the post when release dates and pricing is firmed, but thought that you all would like the heads up.

DM

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
That reserva sure sounds tasty! Thanks for the heads up, but don't think I'll be making the trip to NH to pick some up :)

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Thanks for the info J!
They sound great.
If anyone local there has ability to grab a reserva box for a brother, LMK. I'd appriciate it!

thegoldenmackid

Why Can't I be a Lancero?
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had it scheduled to post on my site tomorrow... it was more a thought to myself.

I've also heard that if you are able to show up to their 90th Anniversary Party, it's going to be one hell of an event. I've been told that normally the parties are top-notch, but because of this years' specialness the guest list, from what I can recall, is currently: Saka, Pete, Pepin, Dion & at least one other head of brand...

Edit: planned release is either late February or March, according to Pete.

Rating - 100%
134   0   0
I had it scheduled to post on my site tomorrow... it was more a thought to myself.

I've also heard that if you are able to show up to their 90th Anniversary Party, it's going to be one hell of an event. I've been told that normally the parties are top-notch, but because of this years' specialness the guest list, from what I can recall, is currently: Saka, Pete, Pepin, Dion & at least one other head of brand...

Edit: planned release is either late February or March, according to Pete.
Ah, never noticed you had a blog lol

aquarich

BoM March '11
Rating - 100%
205   0   0
Yeah, if you can make it to celebration, PM Jerome!! You can stay at his house!!!!! :rolling: