What's new

Tatuaje 109 (Federal Cigar 90th LE)

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
There's an event this weekend? I wish someone would have told me.
I'm calling shit on this one Mike! When Hendy said he was coming to boston in one of those old locked threads, U said You were up for a trip to Boston! Damn!
I was looking forward to meeting you!:hysterica

gibbleguts

BoM april 09
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
I think there are a few things at play here. This was a slightly larger release then normal at 300 boxes so there was an extra 100 boxes. Second it also had the reserva release at the same time which added to the confusion because some people only wanted the reserva as they were the rarer one. Third some people heard the reserva's were sold out so assumed all were sold out. And finally I think it being a larger size then normal (I can't think of a larger LE) and many gravitate towards time frame smokes. Good news is many seem to prefer the rosado
Posted via Mobile Device

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I think there are a few things at play here. This was a slightly larger release then normal at 300 boxes so there was an extra 100 boxes. Second it also had the reserva release at the same time which added to the confusion because some people only wanted the reserva as they were the rarer one. Third some people heard the reserva's were sold out so assumed all were sold out. And finally I think it being a larger size then normal (I can't think of a larger LE) and many gravitate towards time frame smokes. Good news is many seem to prefer the rosado
Posted via Mobile Device
I actually heard also that they ended up with more boxes than they thought ... not sure if that means they got like 330 instead of 300, or they misplaced some, or they had some spoken-for and people didn't want them, etc. etc.

Point is, like you said, everyone assumes they're sold out!

I haven't had one yet, and would like to try one before I consider a box. And wouldn't you know it, one just came in the mail today thanks to a trade with Bob :)

cigarhombre

Broadleaf addict
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
missed out on the federals due to budget...by the time I was going to order, all gone.
prob. gonnaa be same w/ the rosies, thought they were gone as well, as I heard the Federals were sold out, I assumed that meant all.

just my luck