What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Petit Lancero

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
folks... sorry. I certainly didn't see the harm in posting/quoting from the Scoop page on S&S, especially something that I heard from my B&M and a soon to be released regular production stick. I'll be more considerate/ mindful of the diverse opinions of the board in the future.

That said, I did just get a box!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I wouldn't say its that big a deal in this situation because its about regular production, but it is a good rule to not spread that info... We paid good money for it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Integrity? Seriously? If you judge people's so-called integrity based on whether or not they repost something they read on their super secret cigar club, you must hate everyone. We're talking about cigars, not nuclear secrets here...

Sorry, I'm done taking this off-topic. I aplogize...

You can read the last sentence of the post, that (and some member wishes) is why people show respect and not quote/post what is being shared...

http://www.botl.org/community/forums/showthread.php?p=905920#post905920

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Can we just agree to disagree and get back on topic? I apologize for the only thing relevant here...going off-topic. Shouldn't have done it...

Skitalets

Laguito No. 2
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Just picked up a couple of sticks at Draper's in DC. Looking forward to resting them and lighting one up!

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I love me some Black Labels... It'll be my first box in awhile!!! Now, if only I had a coupon code.:hanghead:

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
i dont need another box, i dont need another box, i dont need....

edit: Jay, if you buy from NHC (link above yours), add a t-shirt to the cart, and use coupon code "NHCTAG" you get the shirt free.

Last edited:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I'm going to miss the pigtail and closed foot :crying:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
snip off one and burn off the other???? you guys look at them too long before smoking:razz:
lol I know, I know, but it just adds to the whole smoking appearance, ya know? I love how cigars engage all five of our senses, and when they're all in harmony over a wonderful cigar, it just makes it that much better. The first sense that's engaged with a cigar is sight. You see it and it looks striking, inviting you to come closer and feel it and smell it. You decide it's rather pleasing due to its looks, smell, and feel in your hand, so you snip off the head and you feel that lovely draw of flavors over your taste buds for the first time as you breathe in for your pre-light draw. And then I love when you can actually hear the tobacco burning as you inhale the smoke into your mouth. It's an entire experience, and I don't think we should degrade any part of it. Every and any little thing can improve the entire experience. So, yes, it may be silly, but I LOVE pigtails and closed feet, and the entire cigar smoking experience is improved by them. So even though flavor is King, every aspect still plays a role.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
heck, jay, those are no doubt way past their prime by now. how's about you break the seal before they're totally shot????:cbig: