What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Petit Lancero

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm going to miss the pigtail and closed foot :crying:
Yeah they look nice... but it sucks when the little pigtail falls off or a piece of the foot breaks off. Then you feel like you have a damaged cigar.

I like them either way, but I'll enjoy the regular release just as much as the pre-release.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
singles, packs and boxes are available at tampa humidor, assuming they arent sold out already

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
If you live in Chicago, Casa De Montecristo has a few boxes left along with singles.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought several today at Good Karma Cigar. Smoked one tonight. Fantastic little cigar. Going back for more. A couple of the cigars I observed had cosmetic problems (wrapper unwound a bit). These were from a new box opened in last twenty four hours.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I really like the latest release but ran into one that was plugged last weekend. I hope it is the only one like that in the rest of the box.

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Thought they were a little green when I first got them in the pre-release sale earlier this year, but I had one the other day that was really good. The six months or so really helped.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought more Tatuaje Black Lancero's were being released at the end of August? I've been browsing around waiting for the next batch to be released but haven't seen anything yet. Any updates?

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I thought more Tatuaje Black Lancero's were being released at the end of August? I've been browsing around waiting for the next batch to be released but haven't seen anything yet. Any updates?
Around here they've been released and have sold out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, thanks. I wonder if release info is S&S exclusive now and thats why I haven't seen anything posted about release dates.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I love this stick, Boxes are tough to come by. Picked up a box at my local B&M in late July/early Aug. Purchased some singles a couple of weeks back to ensure an adequate supply for the humidor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I haven't seen more boxes, I bought a box and a 1/2 box of singles when they were first released. I'm all out of the singles. Yet to tap into my box of them, trying to hold off till the winter.