What's new

Tatuaje Black Label Torpedo

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Dang, wish I could have got in on this. Does anyone know of any other online retailer that has these sticks in stock?

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Yes it was Andrew Dzikoski at Cigar.com that sent it out. Contact Andrew at adzikoski at cigar dot com to get on his email list. He sends out great deals on some premium sticks every once in a while.

Here is the email:

Dear Michael,

Friends and countrymen, if you like Tatuaje this is a must try. This is the personal cigar of Pete Johnson, the creator of the popular brand. I am a huge fan of this blend and excited to offer these as a special deal available for you through this email only.

5 Tatuaje Black Label torpedos (6 x 52)
just $39.95!
(Buy two or more packs and get FREE shipping!)

- Full-bodied
- Spicy Ligero Tobaccos
- Nicaraguan Puro made by Don Pepin Garcia

These are rare and won't be available long, take advantage of this deal while you can!

If you are interested in purchasing this deal simply reply to this email. I will use the same card as your last order and ship to the same address unless you indicate otherwise. Shipping is just $5, buy two or more sets and shipping is free. Please ask me any questions you may have regarding this special deal. Thank you as always!

I was lucky enough to get a few of these 5ers

Peace,

Michael
Lol, I got the same email from Tim Blythe. Too bad I didn't open it until today!

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Also sent an email about these, and no response yet. Used to hear back from the guy I use there within like 3 hours max whenever I email him... now been a few days. *impatient emoticon*

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
Also sent an email about these, and no response yet. Used to hear back from the guy I use there within like 3 hours max whenever I email him... now been a few days. *impatient emoticon*
A main sales guy left a while back, could be him?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do they have a closed foot like the tubos?
Now I can answer my own question. Yes they have a closed foot, same as the tubos. I still wonder what the deal is with these, no info on the site or anywhere that I can find where they are/were available except the tubos. Glad to have them but still curious...

The wrappers are a different color than the tubo, don't have the reddish tint...

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For those of you who got these how do they compare to the ones in the tubes? Some chatter that these have slightly different wrapper & size?