What's new

Tatuaje Cigar Mas Fino

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Ha! You say that now!

Verocu tweak...Covered foot....One time run....

You know you want 'em! LOL!
Damn it you're right Clint. I just called lol. I was told 20 to 30 people on the list already. That's a positive for me! I'm very unlikely to get them this way, which is good considering the tat black lanceros are about to ship.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've thrown in the towel on these LE tats. Not enough time or resources to get them all. On the other hand, it will be interesting to see all the varied trades launched in the later part of the year.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
I've thrown in the towel on these LE tats. Not enough time or resources to get them all. On the other hand, it will be interesting to see all the varied trades launched in the later part of the year.
U should try following Tats AND Viajes! Hard to pick the releases to buy when u don't know what's coming out in a few weeks...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Damn it you're right Clint. I just called lol. I was told 20 to 30 people on the list already. That's a positive for me! I'm very unlikely to get them this way, which is good considering the tat black lanceros are about to ship.
Remain positive, my friend...Factoring in the # sold at the event, the economy, etc you may just get some :)

Eric

Staff member
Rating - 100%
125   0   0
There's an appropriate section on the forums for that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Remain positive, my friend...Factoring in the # sold at the event, the economy, etc you may just get some :)
But I don't want to remain positive *stamps feet & pouts* and you cant make me! I can't buy every LE that comes out this year, at some point I need to stop. So if I don't get some it makes it easier on me lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Anyone got a vitola and price on these?
This is what Charlie's got up on his blog:

Vitola: Nobles Size (5 x 50) Closed Foot
Blend: Based off the Verocu
MSRP: $9.99 Release: 100 Boxes of 24 (2,400 for the math majors)