What's new

Tatuaje el Cohote?

Panicbound

Dankster
Rating - 99.1%
201   1   0
Uncelino gifted me one of these for my B-day. The cigar started with a hint of honey and mainly spice from the get-go. It loosened up near the midway point with gobs of earthiness (tasted woodsy), but make no mistake, it had a kick that made me sit down. The last third mellowed out and I could taste a nutty base, with a honey bite that lingered on my tongue till I nubbed it out. Make no mistake, this pseudo petite robusto worked me over so hard that I had to take a shower:bigeyes: just to regain my bearings.

Wowzer boys and girls........Thanks again Uncelino, this little treasure made my weekend!

--Adam

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I have a few of these buried in the Avanti. It sounds like they are smoking good now. Might be time to give them a shot.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Nice review! I have one that I'm saving, but this is a great size for me...I guess I smoke slow, but i'll bet you I'd get almost an hour out if this like I do with an Angeles.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks so much for the information. I'll look them up tomorrow and see if they ship!
They do ship. I ordered a 5 pack back in April. They are great smokes. I would let them sit for a few weeks in my humi before I lit one up. I wasn't too impressed with the first one, so I let the other 4 sit until this month. That little extra time seemed to help.

http://towercigars.com/store/

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Tower is good people. They will happily ship. Only reason I dont use them is CA tax.