What's new

Tatuaje Fausto

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This is box worthy and will have a permanent place in my wineador. With a price point around $8.00 it’s a true value for the money.
Yeah I agree, If I like these as much as I think I should it will be nice to have a cagar I can get a 5ver for 40ish.

When will these be in shops?
Im pretty sure NHC has the now. Place locally to me said sometime in august.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Nice job on your review! Your impressions are similar to mine. The spice stayed sharp the whole time for me though...these will age with the best of them I think :tiphat:

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Bought a box each of the first three sizes from Federal, one of our sponsors by the way.

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Great review, yep I had almost the same experience. I guess I'm not as sensitive to the spice as most because everyone else seemed to get a smack in the face kind of hit. It was definitely a great smoke though.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Am I the only one who would like to see a corona in these?
You're not the only one! But it may not be feasible. From a manufacturing standpoint there are some blends that can only be so thin before they loose certian qualities and are no longer the same blend, if that makes sense. So I'm not sure how thin the Thermonuclear blend can go, but I'd love to try it whatever it is :)

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have smoke several of these in various sizes at my local shop Perfecto Lounge in Roseville and really like them. Solid med-full smoke!

ciano

Viaje Group
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
The first one i smoked was a pepper bomb....The second and then the third still strong but as peppery.

Still love that cigar.