What's new

Tatuaje Jar Release smoking status

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
Me too. funny thing, last year in February was the first time I smoked a cigar, and it was at Gloucester street. Jose and Jack gave me a LFD Double Ligero chisel to try out. With eager eyes, they watched me as I sank into the couch and eventually threw up in the bathroom in the back.

After that, I couldn't smoke med/full body cigars for a while, and told someone that I couldn't smoke any Tatuajes because it tasted nasty to me. That someone happened to be Pete, when he was visiting G-street.

Now, about 75% of what I smoke are Tatuaje...yea live and learn. PM me your list, with what you want to try.
Damn Man! Those guys got you good! *lol* U make me wanna go smoke a strong stick today! (Time for an ELO3!)

Rating - 96.7%
32   1   0
It's a bit different. There's a bit of a difference between dry and wet humidity. When you have wet humidity, 65deg/68-70rh is ideal. When you have dry humidity, 60deg/63-65rh is preferred.
What? I don't get this. I thought humidity is humidity. I didn't know there was wet and dry humidity. Humidity is the saturation of air with water molecules. Do you mean dry and wet heat. Cause here in Texas we have wet heat, because of the high humidity here, and it's better to have drier sticks to combat the high humidity. 65% is ideal around here, unless you live in Houston where its much more humid.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
What the Whaaa? What on earth possessed you to resurrect this one Chef?

But since we're here, Does anyone else agree with storing NC's at 69 and just bringing to 65 within a month or so of smoking?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I keep all of my cigars at 65-66 and the original and second releases of the Black CG are long dead. Flavor disappeared from these after 2-3 years IMHO.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
I keep all of my cigars at 65-66 and the original and second releases of the Black CG are long dead. Flavor disappeared from these after 2-3 years IMHO.
There isn't a single unicorn release from Tat that is smoking well at this point. Those sticks would be better served as kindling in a bonfire than for actually smoking.

Last edited: