What's new

Tatuaje Mummy

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hey everyone, I was just at a b&m picking up some sticks and the owner told me that he will be getting in dress boxes of the Tatuaje Mummy. He asked me if I wanted to reserve a box, not knowing a lot about the cigar, I told him no thanks and that I would maybe stop back in. I did a google search and couldn't find too much information. Sooooo, with that being said, I was wondering if any fellow BOTLs could school me on this cigar. What's the hype behind it and how much can I expect to pay for a dress box?

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Dress box is $169 MSRP(13 sticks at $13), they are part of the yearly Tatuaje Monster Series, limited to 666 boxes "dress boxes". As far as "hype", they are a fairly rare thing to find without having to make several calls or be in the know.

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Is there a release date for these yet?
Idk but I believe he said he should be getting them in at the end of the week. I could be wrong and I'm not sure if he was referring to the dress boxes or the regular boxes. I just called and the list is full for the dress boxes but he's gonna call me when the regular ones come in.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
I tried to reserve a dress box at some of the unlucky 13s but couldn't even get on a list! Most places said they were giving walk ins first dibs and I'm not close to any of the shops...guess if anyone finds a dress box they aren't keeping add me to the list of people looking. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Another year another monster release. Dress boxes are usually a bit HTF due to the small number but as far as the cigars themselves, they can be found pretty easily even after the holiday season.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Wow is this the only thread on the Mummy?? I'm amazed! In the past, around the end of August, there are at least questions on the monster series. List was out and the people that were really looking I"m assuming got on the lists. Curious to see if there are a ton of ISO's after the release. I think the regular boxes will be fairly easy to obtain but dress boxes again like in the past will be fairly difficult unless you frequent one of the shops on the list. G1

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Mini monsters prolly put a damper on the hype for this release
Possibly, and possibly the TAA 2012 also, but more so I think Saints and Sinners may be where the typical Monster conversation is. I am just guessing though as i am not a member there but it seems a lot of normal "Tat Chat" went there.