What's new

Tatuaje Mummy

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
So what's the difference between dress boxes and regular boxes? Three sticks? Is it that serious to get the dress boxes for three more of the same cigars?

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
So what's the difference between dress boxes and regular boxes? Three sticks? Is it that serious to get the dress boxes for three more of the same cigars?
It's more about the coffin shape than just the 3 more cigars. Like JFire said, a lot of guys collect the coffins.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Or guys are just wore out of the hype.... It's a Liga lovers board now.

interesting point. i really like the liga stuff. it's funny how people go crazy over certain brands.

seems just like yesterday that everyone was tripping over eachother to get viaje.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
well i got on three list. i did not try any of the new york shop becuase of the crazy taxes in that state. I just want one dress box. i will not be greedy

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I don't have a dress box secured, but I'll get one somehow. Lots of good BOTLs will get as many as they can and hook up those of us who didn't get on a list. I do want a dress box/coffin, though, since I'm one of those "collectors."

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
A ton of guys have collected the dress boxes since the first release. The Frank.
That's what it is for me. The Frank was the first box of cigars I ever bought, and the whole series has been nostalgic for me. I can remember where I was when I bought each one, which shop I went to to get it, etc. My lifestyle doesn't allow for a lot of collectibles, but this is one of the few I allow myself. I called a few shops for one, but I wasn't going to go nuts trying to get it. They are never THAT hard to find, but I know I will get a dress box one way or another. It's fun to have a cigar you know you look forward to getting and trying each year. Even if it isn't the greatest cigar (drac) it's still a good time.

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Silo in, Knoxville, posted that the dress boxes have arrived. I called about driving down to get one... they were sold out before they arrived. Wish they had left a few for walk-ins. I then asked about the regular boxes.... those were all pre-sold as well.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Oh my.....

Guessin "IF" these things show up online at all, it will be from the 13 retailers? But thats if they arent already picked up like ATL said.

Chrisso wants.... And has the approval of Wife, soo.... I want to get my order in dangit!

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Every US Tatuaje account/shop will be getting at least a couple dress boxes, and a bunch of 10-counts (depending on how much they order).

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Every US Tatuaje account/shop will be getting at least a couple dress boxes, and a bunch of 10-counts (depending on how much they order).
Shops can not order, they are just shipped. I believe it is based upon the amount of tat they order.
That's what Stoney meant. # of boxes would be determined by orders placed for product during the year.

A couple of shops that got them in, received 31 dress boxes so if that's the # received by the unlucky 13, that leaves approx 250 boxes to be divided amongst the remaining retailers. And that's just the dress boxes. G1