What's new

Tatuaje Skinny Monsters

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
So did these go into regular production with the boxes of 25 (?) or are those all limited as well?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Interesting topic, and @Unpossible_1 & I were discussing this on the way to HBH this past weekend..........IN MY OPINION Tats have a shelf life of about 2 years..........The Skinny & Little seemed to have held up, not sure about the Pudgy's (I haven't had one in a few years), so with that being said I am planning on going through my Tat stash.....I haven't even opened up my 2015 box of SnS's yet or my Monster Cazzies.

I best get to it.

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Interesting topic, and @Unpossible_1 & I were discussing this on the way to HBH this past weekend..........IN MY OPINION Tats have a shelf life of about 2 years..........The Skinny & Little seemed to have held up, not sure about the Pudgy's (I haven't had one in a few years), so with that being said I am planning on going through my Tat stash.....I haven't even opened up my 2015 box of SnS's yet or my Monster Cazzies.

I best get to it.
Well if you’re concerned about getting through them before they “expire” I’m sure there are some brothers on here that would help you out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Well if you’re concerned about getting through them before they “expire” I’m sure there are some brothers on here that would help you out!

We shall see.......MAYBE they will end up in some bombs......i'm getting the itch.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I've had that same opinion for years, though it doesn't keep me from loving them.
Oh I agree, I'm a Tat whore, which is why they break my heart.
Yeah seems like that particular rash has been going around

Tee hee
I am very interested in testing this notion of Tats declining after 2 years.
If anyone has a few they would trade me, I would like to do some research on the topic.

I would like to try Tats at 3 and 4 years as well.
I think I can help here, send me your address (I may still have it, but just to be safe)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anybody want some tat tenderloins and pork chops? I need to thin out my stash. I’ll sends some for free to the first two to respond on this thread.

Btw. This is my first post in this forum so if this type of thing is discouraged...whatever.