What's new

Tatuaje T110 OR Review

Rating - 100%
54   0   0
the 1 t110 i have smoked was a great cigar... very potent! i enjoyed it and hope to get my hands on another in the future.

great review, blinks! keep em coming...

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Great review bro! Its about time someone got you a proper ashtray so you no longer have to abuse that poor palio!

r3db4r0n

BoM Jan '11
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
the 1 t110 i have smoked was a great cigar... very potent! i enjoyed it and hope to get my hands on another in the future.

great review, blinks! keep em coming...
Great review bro! Its about time someone got you a proper ashtray so you no longer have to abuse that poor palio!
Haha Thanks, and its nice when your cigar doesn't fall off a railing or something while writing a review, or burn your palio :p

Loving the nickname btw

Jammerjoe

Fantasy Sports Geek
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Admittedly I was a tad high by the time I finished this stick, I've had a couple before and they tend to knock you down a notch or two :p

Also thanks for the comments all, and the warm welcome home!
This is a perfect after dinner smoke, albeit I prefer it with an amaretto or a little Irish creme over ice

I am down to my last fiver of these...this review has me with my cc in hand lol...time to get a new box

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
You guys are killing me, lol, now I really want to smoke one of these. I think I'll have to bring one of the unbanded ones on my trip to visit my fam (during the next month when we're "homeless," lol).

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Great review.

I've only smoked two of these and I absolutely loved them. They are full of pepper and spice, the two things I love most in my cigars.

That sucks that your particular stick had an uneven burn. Both of the ones I smoked were laser sharp.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great review. I've only smoked one so far but it was very tasty - have several more resting in the humi and looking forward to them.