What's new

Tatuaje TAA 2012

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Emerson's is the best. I entered a wrong digit on my initial TAA 12 order and they sent me an e-mail to call them asap. I called and "Craig" answered the phone. I gave him my cc number and hung up. About 20 minutes later, I realized that the person I talked to was likely botl forum member "CraigMac." Dense moment for me. Sorry, Craig. Had I pulled my head out, I would have talked to you more. Thanks for the cigars, brother.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Emerson's is the best. I entered a wrong digit on my initial TAA 12 order and they sent me an e-mail to call them asap. I called and "Craig" answered the phone. I gave him my cc number and hung up. About 20 minutes later, I realized that the person I talked to was likely botl forum member "CraigMac." Dense moment for me. Sorry, Craig. Had I pulled my head out, I would have talked to you more. Thanks for the cigars, brother.
That's funny, I usually don't work Saturdays.

On #2

Rating - 98%
52   1   0
That's funny, I usually don't work Saturdays.

On #2

Is it everything u dreamed?

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Was that you, Craig. Or is there another Craig at Emerson's? Sorry if I confused you with someone else...the dude I talked to had a real deeeeep voice. lol. Thanks for the pics, regardless :)

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
They are good ROTT in my opinion, and they will get better with some rest. I have smoked through 3 of them in the last few days and they all smoked/burned great. I did pick up a hint of bitterness to the finish on the last one I smoked, but it was a nub at that point.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Thanks Craig. With that beeing the case i will be lighting one up tonight. Went home at lunch and now they are sitting in my humi.