What's new

Tatuaje TAA 2012

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
got em woo woooo!!! They look tasty as hell! love the size! Prob won't be able to light one up tonight bc I'll be painting the garage all night and want to give this stick the attention it deserves!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Smoking one right now, very good. Similar profile to the 2011, but an increase in the flavor. Hard to tell right now, but I have a feeling that with a little rest I'll like these more than the 2011.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
What are you guys getting for smoking time on these? And the foil. What's that about? Better preservation? I took it off for storing, hope it doesn't affect it.

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Vaughn Boyd at Deadwood Tobacco has them in stock last I heard they are not on the website but if you email or call her she will def help you out...good price too!

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just received my box. The wrappers look darker than last year's batch. Can't wait :)

edit: I should have waited...smoked one this a.m., good but not what it should have been. No knock on the cigar, I should have let them rest for a while as they were in the ups truck for a week. I'll never learn.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Do you think these will still be available on the first of next month had to do breaks and a break line broke!
It's a good possibility that some shops may have some left in a few weeks. It seemed last year they were to be had for about a month if you did some digging
Was in Havana Connections Richmond Va, just a quick glance they had at least 30 boxes ( short pump shop) they except phone orders