What's new

Tatuaje TAA 2014?

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I took 2 taa's to my b&m, 1 for the owner and 1 for his son. Good thing too cause he had a little bomb for me when i got there. A tat eastie and an original JDN reserva from 06!

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
What a shitty day.....

I finally get the extra coin to where I can grab a taa box.
Order it at 9am, I think it's processed blah blah blah and just awaiting shipment.

Lose my wallet at 11am, with my id's and all cards. No big deal just an inconvenience more than anything.
More important than anything else, my taa's are paid for right?

So I call and cancel everything, I can't get a replacement debit card at the bank because I don't have a photo ID.
12pm I get an email, re my taa box..... 'your card is not going through, give us a call' .

Fuck me : (
They say they will hold the box for me, but I'll believe that when the order is placed and I get a tracking number.

Bottom line, everything sucks.
All the places that accept ****** are sold out.
And by the time I get a new card they'll all prob be sold out....

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
What a shitty day.....

Order it at 9am, I think it's processed blah blah blah and just awaiting shipment.

Lose my wallet at 11am, with my id's and all cards. No big deal just an inconvenience more than anything.

So I call and cancel everything, I can't get a replacement debit card at the bank because I don't have a photo ID.
12pm I get an email, re my taa box..... 'your card is not going through, give us a call' .

They say they will hold the box for me, but I'll believe that when the order is placed and I get a tracking number.

Have someone else pay for them until you get your card.

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
OK Brothers, help me out. I'm ready to grab a box. Where's best deal out there right now? I know I could spend 45 minutes figuring out discount codes/shipping/tax or I could just ask... :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What a shitty day.....

If you have Chase they have a new deal where they can print a debit card at the branches. Maybe your bank bank has this?