What's new

Tatuaje TAA 2014?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
OK Brothers, help me out. I'm ready to grab a box. Where's best deal out there right now? I know I could spend 45 minutes figuring out discount codes/shipping/tax or I could just ask... :)
Emersons
Is there a discount code or anything I should do to get the best deal. Never bought from them before. Thank you!
Usually we say call Craig at emersons, he's an active brother here(Craig mac). No coupon code I'm aware of

Shrody234

Jimmy
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Emerson's is sold out unfortunately. I got my box from anthonyscigars.com....yea I had never heard of them either. Free shipping plus 3 free Tats w/ box purchase (black, la riqueza, noellas reserve)

HillbillyPyro

that's what she said
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I got my boxers from Anthony's. Fast shipping and extremely nice people. Even made another order with them yesterday. And as of yesterday they still had taa's unless i bought the last of them :D

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Unfortunately, we are sold out at Emerson's.

In regards to a discount, the TAA cigars aren't supposed to be discounted more than 10%, so the $198 price is lowest price the shops should be selling it for.

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
What a shitty day.....

I finally get the extra coin to where I can grab a taa box.
Order it at 9am, I think it's processed blah blah blah and just awaiting shipment.

Lose my wallet at 11am, with my id's and all cards. No big deal just an inconvenience more than anything.
More important than anything else, my taa's are paid for right?

So I call and cancel everything, I can't get a replacement debit card at the bank because I don't have a photo ID.
12pm I get an email, re my taa box..... 'your card is not going through, give us a call' .

Fuck me : (
They say they will hold the box for me, but I'll believe that when the order is placed and I get a tracking number.

Bottom line, everything sucks.
All the places that accept ****** are sold out.
And by the time I get a new card they'll all prob be sold out....
If you have Chase they have a new deal where they can print a debit card at the branches. Maybe your bank bank has this?
No.

I have wells fargo, onlu because I stayed with my longtime fa who always makes money, he got bounced around a bit when all the banks were going out of business and merging a few yrs ago and unfortnatly ended up at wf.

They're the worst bank I've ever dealt with. The complete oppisite of chase and boa where every thing is fast and convienent... I think they do everything on pencil and paper in their msin office in kansas
Any transfer, or things that go through instantly in the 'ebanking' age with the other banks, takes anywhere from 4 days to a week, no joke.

And previous poster... no I'm not asking someone to put it on their card, not my style sorry, don't like to ask fo for favors.
If I have to pay a little extra on olh so be it, this blend is worth a bit more $ than retail anyway imo given the prices sticks i get similar enjoyment out of cost....

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I dunno about the 11's or 12's or whatever....but I've smoked 4 of the Tat TAA 14s and have found them to be STELLAR....a MUST-seek-and-smoke IMHO....

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I dunno about the 11's or 12's or whatever....but I've smoked 4 of the Tat TAA 14s and have found them to be STELLAR....a MUST-seek-and-smoke IMHO....

Cheers.

Jon Huber
Crowned Heads
And that is what I love about the cigar industry that you don't see anywhere else!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just pulled the trigger on a box. Searched the TAA's website's list of TAA retailers until I found a site that still had them in stock. Would have preferred Emerson's but oh well. Please no one tell the wife either!! SHHHHHH!

Rating - 92.3%
13   1   0
the poor lonely 2013 boxes...

the 14 was just released and almost sold out all over already, and retailers can't give away the 13s ehehhehehe

im just glad pj/jpj saw what a mistake 13 was and did the right thing this year..

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Just pulled the trigger on a box. Searched the TAA's website's list of TAA retailers until I found a site that still had them in stock. Would have preferred Emerson's but oh well. Please no one tell the wife either!! SHHHHHH!
Just did the same yesterday. Using them as my wedding and anniversary smokes until the box is empty.

One at the end of the month on the day of ball and chain attachment and then one every year thereafter! BOOM

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just did the same yesterday. Using them as my wedding and anniversary smokes until the box is empty.

One at the end of the month on the day of ball and chain attachment and then one every year thereafter! BOOM
Who are you kidding?:You'll smoke them up the first year.

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

Who are you kidding?:You'll smoke them up the first year.
LMFAO!

Quite possibly