What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I was about to pull the trigger on NHC, then i said screw it Im going to get a box of Liga Privadas instead. Im very suprised how long they lasted on NHC though, probably because of the time of day Id imagine. Many people dont have internet access while at work.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Cigar King in Skokie, IL (847) 675-2447 just called me, they are getting some 10-count boxes that someone else "couldn't sell." They should have them by Thursday or Friday. Reginald quoted me $150.00 out the door, that included taxes and shipping.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I was about to pull the trigger on NHC, then i said screw it Im going to get a box of Liga Privadas instead. Im very suprised how long they lasted on NHC though, probably because of the time of day Id imagine. Many people dont have internet access while at work.
Not long enough. :(

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm pretty sure I'm going to have a box that I don't want to hoard over. Problem is, I got it from a high tax state, so it's a little more pricey. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

I'm somewhat new to BOTL, but if anyone wants a reference for me, follow up with Cyrann (Matt), he can vouch for me.

CP

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
Hey guys if the order holds I have 10 boxes for sell, I will let stroke know. I wanted to snag some for botls not on the internets at this time, will of course be same MSRP + s/h, but there are still some at NHC...

I'd like to only sell to those without any at all. Dan was my only shot this year, so I am gonna share the share, I am lucky to have a job where I can do this shit all day.

LMK..

best,
B
just curious, what happened to the wait list?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
just curious, what happened to the wait list?
It looks like more people were interested in either purchasing singles or a full box of 13. Not too many on the list looking for a box of 10. I contacted two people from the list of a 10ct box and was able to provide for one of them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Holy crap, that was fast! I ordered The FACE from NH yesterday, and they are already sitting on my desk and I only selected FedEx ground. More than once, I have had cigars from CI & C-Bid take a week or more to get to me. And the packaging is top notch.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Holy crap, that was fast! I ordered The FACE from NH yesterday, and they are already sitting on my desk and I only selected FedEx ground. More than once, I have had cigars from CI & C-Bid take a week or more to get to me. And the packaging is top notch.
That's what happens when you order from NHC... Dan's a good dude with great service. :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I also want to say thanks again to Pete for implementing this years monster series sale. Many more people are getting a chance at these cigars without having to go crazy on the phone and competing with other BOTLs. I only made one text when the original list came out and waited patiently for my turn at getting these cigars, and now I will probably have more than I want.

Nice work Pete :)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I also want to say thanks to Pete. I know you put up with a lot of crap from people about the limited releases but I just wanted to say you do a great job of addressing problems once they pop up. Keep making great sticks man.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That's what happens when you order from NHC... Dan's a good dude with great service. :)
Guys seems like really good people. I have managed to get a 5 pack of Skull & Bones, a 5 Pack of the Face and a few 50/50 Red Label from him so far, and everything seems top quality, fast, and efficient. If he carried Liga Privada stuff, I would defiantly use him for almost everything.