What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Jump on those Face at MSRP. The rip off shops are out there making it impossible to support your local B&M. My local shop quoted me $200 for the 10 ct. Absolutely crazy, but someone will buy them unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I ventured to another shop in Nashville yesterday and they had 2 coffins and 8 10 count boxes in the morning. By the time I went back, they had 4 10 counts, with one open and were expecting to be sold out after 5.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I also want to say thanks again to Pete for implementing this years monster series sale. Many more people are getting a chance at these cigars without having to go crazy on the phone and competing with other BOTLs. I only made one text when the original list came out and waited patiently for my turn at getting these cigars, and now I will probably have more than I want.

Nice work Pete :)
That's what also makes this place so nice, if one only wants one box but is on several lists they will have no problem finding someone to take it off their hands.

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I am still interested in buying a coffin if I can. I have two 10 ct. boxes on the way but really want the coffin like everyone else!

Dread

I sell cigars
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I grabbed a couple singles today while I was over in MA, these are some tasty looking smokes. I dont know how collectors cannot smoke these, itd kill me everytime I looked at the sealed up box.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
That was part of the reason I liked it. I judge a cigars characteristics by how far it can actually get from the staple of the brand. It's something totally different, and I thought boring to start. But it dang sure changed later!

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Has anyone else found the Face to be somewhat milder than other Tatuaje's?
I would not say milder but a different flavor profile. My quick review of the face was that it started out with a bit of spice, cedar and leather but quickly turned to a sweet cedar and molasses. Lots of sweet notes and little tat spice makes it unique but not mild. Have to say it was medium to full in both flavor and body.

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Definately not mild, but I would not call it full by any stretch. I did have a few very sweet, chocolatey puffs! Very happy!

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
These things are huge! Got to smoke one this morning and found it to be fantastic. Its a solid 2 to 2 1/2 hour smoke though. Very impressed. I need a box!

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I was just at my local Binny's to pick up a stick for lunch and the guy told me their next shipment comes in a few hours and will have a box of Face. He's holding a few for me...gonna go back in a few hours and get them. Binny's has been doing me right lately! First My Father Limt. Ed. and now FACE!!!

JGD

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If anyone has a card on file at LJ Peretti in Boston, check your account. I just saw a charge today from them and called, evidently I was sold and shipped a box today and they never called to inform me. Ended up being a nice surprise, but some may not think so if they already got all the boxes they wanted.

Last edited: