What's new

Tatuaje

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I cannot say it enough. Sascha hit me square on the chin with the motherlode of Tat's, it seemed as if I have one of everything now. For good measure, he threw in some DPG's and a few other travelmates.

I will be smoking a noella today for lunch and over the next two weeks smoking them all. In that I enjoyed the 601 Blue Label last week (don't even consider it on an empty stomach). Looks like this once proud Punch, then La Aurora, then Rocky Patel Sun Grown and currently Ashton VSG and San Cristobal lover, is being turned out for DPG...

OMG.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've liked almost Tatuaje cigar i've tried. Maybe it's bad luck but i've had more than a few that have had tighter draws than I would like. Has anyone else noticed that?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I've liked almost Tatuaje cigar i've tried. Maybe it's bad luck but i've had more than a few that have had tighter draws than I would like. Has anyone else noticed that?
I have had several with tight draws. The East Coasts were especially troublesome.

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I have had a lot more good than bad from Tatuaje. Though its usually the smaller ring gauges for me when it happens. But, that happens occasionally with a lot of cigar brands that roll smaller gauges.

I just had a La Riqueza #1 that was extremely tight on the draw. Nothing the draw poker didn't fix. The owner of my B&M usually forces me to take another smoke when he sees me fighting a cigar. Good people.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I've only had a few bad ones. I had one bad Unicos and one bad Tainos - both of those were incredibly frustrating, but in general, I've had pretty good experience with the Tats and the draw.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Among my favorites are..

Havana Cazadores
Unicos
Noella
Taino
Especiales
Regios
Petit Tatuaje
Reserva J21
Reserva SW
Reserva A Uno
Cojonu 2006 / 2003
P1
P2
P3
P4

:grin:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just stay away from the grand one for the plain reason the ring guage is so dam big it is tough to smoke. If you smoke one you will never ask us to do something to you again guys!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm quite fond of the J21, but a fan of all Pete Johnson's smokes...brown, red, La Riqueza, El Triunfador. Looking to get my hands on some RCs to try, have a few Blacks, dying to try a Frank, but who isn't.

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm quite fond of the J21, but a fan of all Pete Johnson's smokes...brown, red, La Riqueza, El Triunfador. Looking to get my hands on some RCs to try, have a few Blacks, dying to try a Frank, but who isn't.
For the RCs, check NHC, they have both in stock.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For the RCs, check NHC, they have both in stock.
Thanks for the heads up. I've seen the RC samplers they have, but I've already spent my Xmas/Cigar budget money for a bit and don't have the humi room just yet. Must get to puffin'.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One word: Coolerdor :smokingbo
I'm certainly interested, especially as I live in Texas and those summers can really put me at risk for problems. Just don't have the patience/know-how to build a proper unit. Now, if I could locate a place that sells them pre-made....